skinnyshrek

World cup SOCCER

dancergirl? u try to be funny or u try to insult me?

i`m from romania i dont have nothing with THE NAZI and football (soccer how americans call it) have nothing with this shit
i said "deutschland uber alles" because i`m a fanatic fan of GERMAN FOOTBALL TEAM and this have nothing to do with the shittie NAZI problem

sorry if i missunderstood your joke but i dont agree this kind of attitude

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

man be careful otherwise this thread will end up in speakers corner..don't do that to me.. cant we all just get along. Yeah, and fuck all you other nazi countries England better win:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

get over your ex dear..move on. What you doing dating foreigners anyways. Ask the wife, it only leads to no good. :D Go England

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

sure what do you need the ruck for. i'm not into the new truck/not letting anyonme use it..If you need it help yourself

I would pick Germany. They are playing flawless football and it seems to be so much less mechanical and so much more colourful and passionate than usual. And they've got past the barrier and scored a few goals for confidence now. And they have home ground advantage.

Go Portugal still!

I would pick Germany. They are playing flawless football and it seems to be so much less mechanical and so much more colourful and passionate than usual. And they've got past the barrier and scored a few goals for confidence now. And they have home ground advantage.

Sarcasm?

I found Germany's play vs. Costa Rica as mechanical and painful to watch as always (albeit quite effective)...

-----

on another note, watch out world, Totti makes his return tomorrow for Game 1, sooner than expected B|:)

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

i'm saying England, but i'm biased :)
i'm in new zealand so all the games are in the middle of the night, which is kind of annoying and it's really weird not being in England for all the hype!

England can't play Brazil in the final because of the groop seedings... if England win their group, then they will play Brazil in the Semi-final

yeh it's unlikely, but technically if england came 2nd in the group they could meet brazil in the final... very unlikely but stranger things have happened :)

I'm watching Australia v Japan at the moment..half time.. Australia doesn't look too bad, I'm surprised!

The commentary became so so so so ridiculously biased after the first goal!!!!! It's pissing me off!!! Maybe it's a white supremacy thing...

Sarcasm?

I found Germany's play vs. Costa Rica as mechanical and painful to watch as always (albeit quite effective)...

Hahaha I was actually being genuine but I only watched the extended highlights, this time difference thing is killing me!

I still think Germany will win. If play remains consistent I think England will put up a good fight. And Luis Figo is on fire! Portugal just need to mesh and they'll be ok!!