skinnyshrek

World cup SOCCER

I'm going to go buy an Australia jersey today to take to Germany next week! There's little to no chance that we're going to beat you guys hey... but who knows really?

I don't see this being an easy game for Italia. Bresciano has been playing in Serie A for years and knows the Italian game quite well...Viduka and Newell are no joke...and your team is very inspired. If (when;)) you guys do go down, it won't be without a fight. That was one hell of a showing against Croatia earlier, congrats :D

I was really hoping when I checked the scores today that I would read about Italy's poor form and their pissed off fans :P:P oh well..

Dream on...we ain't goin' out like that :P

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

just voicing my opion thats all I dont like nor do I watch it! :D :D

My opinion is that your opinion sucks ass...not our problem if you can't appreciate the greatest sport in the world.

It's opinions like yours that make me completely apathetic to the fact that the US team went out like suckers earlier today.

But thanks for sharing your wisdom with us.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Great! Im glad your able to form a opinion on your own, very moving and I respect it unlike you did mine! See you care about soccer and I, like a great many Americans do not, we didnt grow up with it so we just dont care, thats why your little jab about the US team losing does not anger me like you hoped it would, I used throw insults when I was a kid too but I grew out of it and maybe someday you will too.

P.S. my opion stands Soccer still sucks azzz :)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I used throw insults when I was a kid too but I grew out of it and maybe someday you will too.

P.S. my opion stands Soccer still sucks azzz :)

And my opinion still stands that your opinion sucks azzz :)
You say you grew out of insulting people, while telling me I need to grow out of being a kid who insults people when there wasn't a single insult in my post at all. Well, glad to see you've matured so well.

Take it easy, son.

You were disrespectful of my opinion of soccer and I find that highly insulting, if you don't agree fine state your opinion but dont tell me my opinions sucks if you cannot accept the opinions of others without being disrespectful then keep your mouth shut young one. And when most people insult a team like you did when you said the Americans went out like suckers.... those kind of statements are meant to get a rise out of people and anger them. Do not think that you were slick enough to pass that by me, but then again maybe you don't even realize what you did... the lack of education in the schools today is amazing I weep for the future. In the future Im sure you will put your foot in your mouth again atleast be honest enough about it!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

That was one hell of a showing against Croatia earlier, congrats :D

Thanks. One hell of a showing is right! and it could have been an even better showing if the ref was not a complete and utter moron, FIFA should sack his sorry ass... i'm not usually one to complain about ref-ing but seriously I think Simunic became the first player in WC history to receive 3 yellow cards in one game! just a disgrace, how does that shit happen? Not to mention the two hand balls, the rugby tackle on Viduka, the foul up on the final wistle and that sorry red card for Emerton. argh Graham Poll, what a jerkpants!

BUT all in all what a game. I woke up at 4am, walked to the pub and had a beer in my hand by 4:30am. So painful to be at work today but the headache I have is totally worth it! To finally have my country in the finals is just amazing, i've been watching the game for longer than I can remember and all these years i've had to support England! :S:S:D

Bring on the Italians!!!! B|

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

any luck with your home dz t shirts

hey i'm sorry i haven't been down there in about 2 weeks cos i've got exams on.. i'll definitely be down there within the week so will pick up one for you and mail it over by the end of this week! (provided they sell them.. else will get you that jump)

So... you going to Leichhardt on Monday night?

hahahahaha NO WAY! i'll be at the Agincourt again in the city near UTS on George St. Only 2 mins walk from my place and not packed with Italians who could potentially be celebrating infront of me were we to GOD FORBID not kick their butts!

Not that we won't... just doing some personal pre-emptive damage control in the event of the unlikely situation :P:D:D:)

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

So... you going to Leichhardt on Monday night?

Are you completely insane? When Australia beats Italy I don't wanna be within 10k's of Norton St!

;)

... and that ref, what a tool. My local club matches are reffed better than that.

you said the Americans went out like suckers.... those kind of statements are meant to get a rise out of people and anger them

not said to get a rise out of anyone. I know you're not a soccer fan and you don't give a rat's ass about it. this is a soccer thread and I stated a fact -- the US went out like suckers and it's attitudes like yours that make me not care -- and I say that as an American.

So the following statement wasn't posted to get a rise out of anyone? Could have fooled me.

screw soccer it sucks ass :o

Have fun under your bridge, son.

edited to take Mr. Lummy's posts into account. No offense to you, sir.

There's not been one fan of the US team that has posted to this thread yet

Ahemmmm... excuse me?

You don't count.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun