skinnyshrek

World cup SOCCER

you said the Americans went out like suckers.... those kind of statements are meant to get a rise out of people and anger them

not said to get a rise out of anyone. I know you're not a soccer fan and you don't give a rat's ass about it. this is a soccer thread and I stated a fact -- the US went out like suckers and it's attitudes like yours that make me not care -- and I say that as an American.

So the following statement wasn't posted to get a rise out of anyone? Could have fooled me.

screw soccer it sucks ass :o

Have fun under your bridge, son.

edited to take Mr. Lummy's posts into account. No offense to you, sir.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................**ahem**
huh?
Oh. Damn. Did I miss another pissing match? Well, then I'll just have to settle for World Cup futbol.

Speaking of which, did ANYONE record Australia/Croatia? I have GOT to see that s*t from the beginning! I want my CHILDREN to experience THAT game.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Can we buy a goal? Please? Just once?
Being alone 5 yards out with no one in the goal doesn't seem to quite work out!:S

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Nice going...took 'em long enough, but they did it.

Have you seen your end of the bracket? Yeesh.

I'm kind of wishing you guys came in first in your group so we could whoop yer asses in the quarters. Not going to happen though...

If you make it past the quarter finals, you'll no doubt make it to the finals...good luck with Spain, they're looking phenomenal thus far.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Have you seen your end of the bracket? Yeesh.

If a team goes to go as far as possible, then the bracket matters. If a team goes to win the cup, then it doesn't really matter that much. You have to beat top teams to go all the way.

good luck with Spain, they're looking phenomenal thus far.

Yep. Much like they do every year... Much like the Czech Republic did.
We'll see. But thanks for the thought.:)Good luck with the Aussies...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

:Dfunny thing is the BBC reporter who was reporting that the Aussie supporters where in a mad rush:S, most didn't think their team would progress so had flights book home after the first round. :D:D What a plesent surprise for them but it was saying they where all out changing flight plans, extending hotel bookings and searching for tickets to the next round :D:D

yeh well done to them:)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Good luck with the Aussies...

OZZY OZZY OZZY!
OY OY OY!

Sorry MB.. never liked the Italy team! :ph34r:

I'm used to it dude...seems like my team is either loved by a few or hated by most with stereotypes and exaggerations, no in between. It's all good, wearing the three stars is quite comforting B|

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

what is going on???

there have been a ridiculous amounts of bad calls recently...

Lucic got sent off for pretty much no reason in the germany-sweden game...

the argentina-mexico game has been a complete joke... Messi clearly scored, i don't know how anyone could say that was possibly offside... Castro given a yellow card when he wasn't even involved with the tackle... Heinze should have been sent off for that tackle... the list goes on...

seriously, i can't believe the amount of mistakes the refs have been making, this is meant to be the world cup!

Didn't see Argentinia - Mexico, only know it's 2:1 right now and still going on for further 2 x 15 min...

If Argentinia wins, Germany will have a hard time on Friday :S

:)

sehr gut heute, und viel Gluck am Freitag...

Ich habe Argentina viel gern, aber ich hoffe, daB Deutschland gewinnen werden, damit die Azzurri ihr in die Semis besiegen konnen ;)