skinnyshrek

World cup SOCCER

...You know what you an Lee are beginning to sound more and more like scottish athletic supporters

Andy I don't think so :Swrong shape;), Unless it was as the football :D:D

people in Britian love to Talk footy next to the weather:D:D.

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

I never get that, why do us Brits talk about the fucking weather? I mean taxi drivers are the worst...

Anyway Bo scotland, yada yada yada, *starts football chant" "IM ENGLAND TIL I DIE IM ENGLAND TIL I DIE! :D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

:)

Just like the Beatles the Italians got by with a little help from their friends - officials.

Where did you get that rubbish? Did you even see the game?

Granted, the ref in the USA game was messed up and was handing out cards like candy (and he wasn't just favouring the Italians -- he gave Totti a yellow that he didn't deserve in the beginning of the game), but there were no questionable calls in this game -- Polak's two yellows were well-deserved. Italy just played great football :)

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

well it looks like the refs went to the USA game this morning. That should not have been a penalty kick :/

Oh well... Go Mexico!!!
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

The way the US played, they didnt deserve to win IMO. It wasnt a very good game for them.

Yeah, I only saw the first half (had to leave for work) but I'd agree with you on that. They just weren't dominating like they were in the game with Italy.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

The way the US played, they didnt deserve to win IMO. It wasnt a very good game for them.

Yeah, I only saw the first half (had to leave for work) but I'd agree with you on that. They just weren't dominating like they were in the game with Italy.

They rallied a bit at the start of the 2nd 1/2 but that was short lived...
Remster

Nor were they fouling up the wazoo like they were in the game vs. Italy.

With Freddy Adu in the lineup in the coming years, expect major improvements in the American game. Bank on a new coach too -- while most of the US players aren't quite world class, much more creative things could have been done tactically in all three games to make them more competitive.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Nor were they fouling up the wazoo like they were in the game vs. Italy.

That's cause the Ghanans' weren't falling down every chance they'd get to draw a foul;)

With Freddy Adu Skymama's son in the lineup in the coming years, expect major improvements in the American game.

Fixed it for ya. ;)

He does have that dream like a lot of kids to make the USA team, but he's still planning on going to college, just in case. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:)

Just like the Beatles the Italians got by with a little help from their friends - officials.

Where did you get that rubbish? Did you even see the game?

Granted, the ref in the USA game was messed up and was handing out cards like candy (and he wasn't just favouring the Italians -- he gave Totti a yellow that he didn't deserve in the beginning of the game), but there were no questionable calls in this game -- Polak's two yellows were well-deserved. Italy just played great football :)

No I didn't watch the Chek game other than to catch the score, still living in the past after Saturday's game with the US. No matter. I'd rather see Ghana advance than the Chek's.

How's it going over there in Sydney, Ms. kirrz? I'll bet y'all are partying your asses off after that 2-2 tie vs Croatia, no?

May the best team win next round B|;)

It's psycho! I have an exam this morning and didn't get to bed til 1:30am so I decided that I couldn't (shouldn't?!) get up at 5am to see the game.. I thought I wouldn't check the score but watch the replay today.. Come 7:00am, I'm still asleep but I start hearing these cars beeping insansely and people going nuts outside my window (I live in the city).. so I knew there was a good result. (In fact it's 9:30am now and people are still beeping!)
I wake up and find all these SMSs going "how good was it that we drew 2-2???".. agggghhhh but I'll still watch the replay!

I'm going to go buy an Australia jersey today to take to Germany next week! There's little to no chance that we're going to beat you guys hey... but who knows really? I was really hoping when I checked the scores today that I would read about Italy's poor form and their pissed off fans :P:P oh well..

May the best team win!

Since when have you been rooting for the Aussies? :|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return." :|

I think a bit too much of that thujone went to your head, monsieur. :|

By the way, remember what happened last time your team played an African team in the world cup?

Good luck qualifying tomorrow...your team will need it, judging from the way they've been playing thus far :ph34r: