Girlfalldown

Car sex

http://www.joejennings.com/Israel%20Car.htm

Yeah, just use the car before they drop it. PLus the skyvan vibarates like mad.

I seriously doubt you would get ANY complaints on that, before, during - or after - if there is an after and not just one continuous - - - Oh Nevermind!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So what's the best position to have sex in a car? Is it front seat with the girl straddling the guy or is it back seat? Are there ways I'd never even thought about?

Yeah I'm bored.

I also tried a more conventional form of car sex, but I got my dick stuck in the exhaust pipe.

It's got to depend on the car.
In my old Honda, front passenger seat reclined all the way, missionary was about all that could be managed. Who wants to experiment in my supercab?:)

Two things that completely kill the mood:
Jamming your knee on the E-brake, and cop spotlights. :(

-Josh
If you have time to panic, you have time to do something more productive. -Me*
*Ron has accused me of plagiarizing this quote. He attributes it to Douglas Adams.

>Can we talk about airplane sex for a bit?

A C-172 back seat is a lot easier than a Honda CRX. An autopilot is a better choice than a non-pilot friend, even if all he has to do is keep the wings level and yell if he sees any traffic.

And the seatbelts on the floor of the Skyvan make excellent restraints.

;):)

I've done it in all kinds of vehicles when I was younger. The best though was in the convertable with the top down.

Bend her over the backseat so she is looking at the trunk.. Then drive her to whatever location you need. Get great penetration from behind and she's comfortable.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

It's all fun and games until you get a BENZ ornament in your hiney!

ouch!:o

That's funny. Um...I drive a Mercedes, but I would know to avoid that, of course! :D

Doesn't that depend on if you are Making Love or just Hard-core-give-it-to-me-FUCKING?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

It's all fun and games until you get a BENZ ornament in your hiney!

ouch!:o

That's funny. Um...I drive a Mercedes, but I would know to avoid that, of course! :D

Doesn't that depend on if you are Making Love or just Hard-core-give-it-to-me-FUCKING?

And As Kel pointed out - you can't drive and Make love - BUT - you CAN get those little vibro Butterfly's with the remote control.;)

She'll just be lookin out the window and BZZZZZZ - >:(and then you just turn it off. For a while anyway [:). . . MmmmMMmm good fun.