freeflychris

How should i break up with my gf

So, don't keep us in suspense. Which of the tried-and-true methods offered to you as options are you going to choose?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

When I feel something is wrong in a relationship, it's MY problem, to be dealt with by ME. It remains MY problem until I share it with my partner. Then it becomes OUR problem to solve together. I do not have the right to expect the person I'm with to read my mind and figure out what is wrong. I have to tell them before I can expect any kind of action about the issue from them, and it's unreasonable for me to be angry about it until I've made them aware that there is a problem and given them an opportunity to help me solve it.

That couldn't possibly have been said by someone who lacks a penis. Whose did you steal?!! :o:D

Blues,
Dave

LOL! That's all me. About six years ago, I was in a relationship with someone who had a major communication problem. He was my roommate, and I was doing little things that irritated him, and he never told me until he totally blew up at me over something trivial (example: where I stacked the newspapers and the location of the cat's dish). I couldn't do anything to fix the situation until I knew it was bugging him, and I wouldn't find out it was bugging him until he was shouting at me for whatever it was months after I'd started doing it. Of course, then the problem would get fixed, but it took a huge, explosive fight to do it when two sentences three months before would've had the same result without all the shouting and hurt feelings. That really, really irritated me, and I promised myself that I would never expect someone I dated to have psychic powers and read my mind about whatever's bugging me. Until I talk about it and make it our problem, it remains my problem to deal with, and it's unfair to get angry until the other person has the opportunity to have input and help with the solution. I don't always succeed with this philosophy (Hey, I'm human!), but it's worked really well in helping prevent ongoing issues.

wow, usually it's the guy that's on the receiving end of this kind of crap! :o
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

how do i break up with her.

Starting the conversation with, "I've noticed you've started putting on weight." will probably do it:S

I'm sorry to inform you that you have been terminated from your position as "current girlfriend" because you have exceeded the maximum allowable weight (MAW) for eligibility in this relationship.

You are however eligible to reapply in thirty days providing you, a.) are below the MAW, b.) have secured your own residence, and c.) agree to a no-strings-sex 6-month probationary period. Following this period, please make an appointment for re-negotiation of the position and any or all terms included as a condition of the position.

:|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Aw, man, if someone sent me a Hasselhoff impersonator, I'd marry them. :D

That just ain't right.

Girl! You crazy! :S Just totally out there... a Hasselhof impersonator???

No, I'd need to have the real Hof, AND KIT. No compromise on that one. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

No, I'd need to have the real Hof, AND KIT KITT. No compromise on that one. :|

You are hereby fined 42 points for this mistake. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

42? That's it?

Well, I guess the Answer is kind of a big deal.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Argh! Rookie mistake! Will my autographed KITT picture suffice as penalty?

Argh! Rookie mistake! Will my autographed KITT picture suffice as penalty?

Is the autograph a tire tread?
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

So my questions is how do i break up with her.

two words:

Dirty Sanchaz
:ph34r:

WHAT>

When a donkey punch would do the job SO MUCH BETTER?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

OK here is the deal i have been with my gf for about 6 months now.We live together and things are going good from her point of view but i want out.So my questions is how do i break up with her.

Be honest with her and don't make your issues into hers.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca