Thanatos340

Skyfest Memories, Pictures and Quotes!!

Yep that's me. Thanks again to all those that presented Skyfest. I am getting on SCR loads next year for sure. Also had a great time meeting all those DZ.commers who took the time to say hi. Didn't realize everyone would be so nice.:P

I cannot remember the cool guy from Mississippi, but I called him Mississippi, he had the triple cutaway!!! He was awsome to jump with, I hope to meet you guys again soon!!!!

Triple Cutaway? The way I heard it, Gary had at least a quadruple cutaway. ;):S

These pictures are really motivating to NOT get my SCR awards...

I'm with you kid... I had the opportunity to get mine. I even helped several other people get theirs. I chose not to. I witnessed the humiliation firsthand. I kept repeating to myself:

"I'm glad I didn't... I'm glad I didn't... I'm glad I didn't..." as I watched in horror and slapped mosquitoes away from every exposed area of flesh on my body at midnight.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I'm with you kid... I had the opportunity to get mine. I even helped several other people get theirs. I chose not to. I witnessed the humiliation firsthand. I kept repeating to myself:

"I'm glad I didn't... I'm glad I didn't... I'm glad I didn't..." as I watched in horror and slapped mosquitoes away from every exposed area of flesh on my body at midnight.

The ceremony wasn't nearly as bad as reliving it in pictures : (
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

***The ceremony wasn't nearly as bad as reliving it in pictures : (

At least now that we've seen the pictures, we know who was causing all that pain and agony. One thing I learned from the ceremony is that I'm not missing anything by NOT drinking beer. That stuff is N A S T Y!!:P:P
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

At least now that we've seen the pictures, we know who was causing all that pain and agony. One thing I learned from the ceremony is that I'm not missing anything by NOT drinking beer. That stuff is N A S T Y!!:P:P

I think they use really crappy, cheap-o lite beer if they're going to be pouring it on people.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Those are great pics! I'm the one in the tie dye. Notice in the second pic I'm holding my shirt around the back? Someone started lifting my shirt up so they could pour beer down my pants!! Down the back of the shirt I could handle, but down my pants? NO WAY!!!
Mrs. WaltAppel

PSA:

Turtle did not pour even one beer that night.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

***Turtle did not pour even one beer that night.

If you hadn't been busy taking pictures, I'm pretty sure I'd have been fighting you off!;)
Mrs. WaltAppel

***Turtle did not pour even one beer that night.

If you hadn't been busy taking pictures, I'm pretty sure I'd have been fighting you off!;)

:o

Moi?[:/]

N'espas
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Turtle did not pour even one beer that night.

Well, you should have been pouring.

The more people pouring = the faster the ceremony would have gone!

I get it now...you were just trying to prolong our torture for as long as possible.

You really just like to watch people squirm.

I see how you are...
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

ummm -

Yeah - I think maybe you ought to look at some of the photo evidence before you swear to that.

...Me either! I was just minding my own business in shock to what I was witnessing! ;)

Then who was that masked man who knocked me down getting to the barrel to re-load?

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Is it OVER?!?!? :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.