CSpenceFLY

Since everything is a Boogie now a days...

where have these socks been? feet -- underware, tell me where and
is hamburger code for anything?

Hamburger is code for getting stoned tera and socks well, fuck knows where he's going with that
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Oh Spence, i have your radio. i forgot to call you back yesterday. I will swing by sometime on the way up to the farm
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

How does one snort something *out* their nose?

You've never done it? Oh man..hurts like hell! B|

You're sitting there, innocently drinking something. Then someone says something so funny that you want to laugh, but don't want to spit your drink everywhere. But your body refuses to listen to your mind...and is GOING to release some fluids somehow. Thus...you snort it out your nose! ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

You're sitting there, innocently drinking something. Then someone says something so funny that you want to laugh, but don't want to spit your drink everywhere. But your body refuses to listen to your mind...and is GOING to release some fluids somehow. Thus...you snort it out your nose! ;)

Of all the liquids you could be drinking when that happens, milk is the gentlest. It doesn't hurt. Coke on the other hand, burns like a bitch in heat! B| I speak from experience. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Coke on the other hand, burns like a bitch in heat! B| I speak from experience. ;)

Like the man asked.... you snort coke out of your nose????:P

Not the white powder stuff, never tried it... :P Coca cola, the king of soda pop... it's the acid content that burns since the inside of the nose is so sensitive and tender.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

EXACTLY! It happens just like that!

'Shell
'Shell

How about steak and potatoes and a CASA on the 4th Sunday next month instead?

Hey has anyone seen the Braves playing lately? No, they haven't been playing..they've been showing up but not playing.

...and who's going to WFFC next year?

FU on the hijacking....be glad is hasn't been hijacked with boobies...yet.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

ha ha,
I figure your gonna need a casa if you want to wash socks on jump run.

I was at a braves game last week. I think they went though about 10 pitchers in one inning, it was one of the pitchers first braves game, think it was his first major game. They lost. But Chipper is back!!!:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Well, the last one I went to, I saw people overloading the washer, which isn't safe. I'm not even sure it was wash-worthy, but then, I didn't check the logbooks.

I'm not comfortable with so many people folding their cloths so close to me. How large is your laundry area?

I think you need to promise me that if anyone does anything unsafe that they will be removed.

And can you promise me good weather too? I prefer to hang cloths outside to dry.