CSpenceFLY

Since everything is a Boogie now a days...

I have spent a ton of money to get to this boogie and no-one will confirm what kind of washer you are using...I am starting to feel like I have wasted all my money....don't you know how much money I have already spent??????

CU and FDA has not finished testing yet...we expect word any day now...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I have spent a ton of money to get to this boogie and no-one will confirm what kind of washer you are using...I am starting to feel like I have wasted all my money....don't you know how much money I have already spent??????

CU and FDA has not finished testing yet...we expect word any day now...

What about prices?? Can you confirm to me the prices will stay the same or will go up?? I've spent alot of money already. :D:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

The big question is will you call the maytag man if I mix colors with whites??:P:D:D

We all know that there is nothing wrong with washing COLOR SAFE socks in a load of whites.. Its been done for years.. But will we get reported if we try to do this at such a high profile event??:o:D:D

:P

One word of advice...do NOT wash your new white jumpsuit with a new red sweater.

FlyDoc can attest to that and he really does not like PINK.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

burns like a bitch in heat! B| I speak from experience. ;)

Wow - I know a few bitches - and i have sen them in heat - but they never burned me, how does that happen?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I bought 3 since they were only $1. Plus..........with this boogie only 20 minutes from my house how could I resist?

And the best part is even after you get back to Iraq.. It is still only 20 minutes away.;)

:S

I'd consider going, but i doubt that there will be enough capacity and I don't want to wait to do a load.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I need one of those privacy screen things. I hate that I can't look at the good stuff when I am at work :D

They are really nce boobies too.

I tried to pre-register but was told I was not welcome after my last attempt at riding the spin cycle. Being that I have a lot of experience I think that it is unfair for a young staff to label me unsafe. Can I attend if I promise not to use anything higher than the "delicates" setting, I could wear my delicats at the same time and kill two birds with one stone.:)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."