ACMESkydiver

Send an E-mail to My Daughter at Camp This Week!

I sent this...
Hi!

I am a skydiver from the United Kingdom. My girlfriend is very jealous that you get to go horse riding and wishes she was there too, so she could!

We are both hoping you are having a great time at camp, and hope you are making many new friends. You should do as many activities as you can! Boat riding sounds like alot of fun to me!

Have a fantastic time!

Chris and Jenny.

PS: Your Mum knows me as "chris_uk"

I hope she has a really good time.

Blue Skies.

You're a pretty cool mom for doing this!

Here's what I sent:

Jaleesa:

Well, since you're getting all these emails, you know your mom has been asking a bunch of us skydivers to send you email so you'll have something to smile about at camp. So, even though you don't know me, here you go!
Your mom also said you do a great job of taking care of your brothers, and helping out with them a lot, that's pretty cool. I hope you have a great time at camp riding horses and swimming and doing all that fun stuff, and keep being a cool kid so your mom can do stuff like this to totally embarass you (and show you how much she loves you at the same time). Bye!

Have fun, blue skies,

Mike (Iceman) Frese

p.s. I'm "mfrese" on Dropzone.com

Hope she has a blast! ;)

Mike
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Email sent. You have to do a follow-up thread to tell us how much fun she had at camp and how she never even really had TIME to read her emails, anyway, because she and all her new friends were too busy having fun! I hope she's doing great today.

Her counselor is going to kill you for this! ;) Too bad. . . .
TPM Sister #102

You're a pretty cool mom for doing this!

Here's what I sent:

Jaleesa:

Well, since you're getting all these emails, you know your mom has been asking a bunch of us skydivers to send you email so you'll have something to smile about at camp. So, even though you don't know me, here you go!
Your mom also said you do a great job of taking care of your brothers, and helping out with them a lot, that's pretty cool. I hope you have a great time at camp riding horses and swimming and doing all that fun stuff, and keep being a cool kid so your mom can do stuff like this to totally embarass you (and show you how much she loves you at the same time). Bye!

Have fun, blue skies,

Mike (Iceman) Frese

p.s. I'm "mfrese" on Dropzone.com

Hope she has a blast! ;)

Mike

Oh man, thanks a lot!! She will love it! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

done

Hey darlin,

Just wanted you to know that skydivers all over the world are hoping that you have a great time at camp. Make sure that you do as many of the activities that you have time for and remember that every face you see is just a brand new friend that you haven't gotten to know yet.

Warmest Regards,

Shane

(your mom knows me as [email protected])

That's cool, thanky you so much! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

She's even getting some from England!! That's just so cool. B|

And now she got one from a Kraut. :P

Heya Jaleesa,

telling from what your Mum wrote about you on a website accessible for skydivers from all over the world, you must be a -very- amazing gal. So I couldn't resist dropping you a few lines, hoping you're having a great time at summer camp. Enjoy all that super-cool stuff you get to do there, especially the horse riding and archery.
Next weekend I'll be out and up in the skies again. So next time I get out of the plane and am about to touch the clouds over northern Germany, my thoughts will go out to you for doing such a great job taking care of your brothers. Your mom is very lucky to have you, and if my own daughter (now 1 year old) turns out to be just as HALF as responsible, so will I.

Greetings and good vibes from Germany,

Mark R.

»Somewhere between the lies and truths borderlines get shady.
Somewhere between the yesses and nos you can find the maybe.«