clintonradloff

how many skydives have you done

The Good:

35 Jumps since July 14th, 2002 :$

The Bad:

I haven't jumped in three weeks thanks to a possible broken pinkie toe while playing hockey. :S

The Ugly:

To date, I have spent at least 3k on jumps. Another 4k on a rig (I'm not even using yet) and much more to be spent in the future. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I really don't know how many jumps... I didn't keep a log book for years, until my DZO said "Start one or you're fired." Ouch! Now, I have about 2000 logged, a pretty nice trailer at the DZ (with enough room for tew), and the DZO still lets me jump!

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

The Bad:

I haven't jumped in three weeks thanks to a possible broken pinkie toe while playing hockey. :S

that is crazy, why would a broken toe keep you from jumping???? land on the other foot... there is a very good skydiver with only one leg...
suck it up!!!;)
http://www.exitshot.com

Dude ... believe me I was ready to head off to the DZ this morning. But that was before I tried on my shoe for the first time in the last couple of weeks (I've been walking around in sandles). I should be fine next week. But I just hope the weather cooperates. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Dude ... believe me I was ready to head off to the DZ this morning. But that was before I tried on my shoe for the first time in the last couple of weeks (I've been walking around in sandles). I should be fine next week. But I just hope the weather cooperates. :S

jump barefootB|
http://www.exitshot.com

So how do you like the sky?

As a whuffo, I thought the sky was just for clouds, birds and aircraft. Now it's become my playground, they'd all better stay the hell out of my way 'cos I'm comin' thru ! Unstable as hell, but I'm comin thru !
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Can't we just let this thread die? I think anyone that wants to post has posted already, some more then once since this is such an old thread.

And if you want to know about someones jumps just look at their profile. Its really easy, just click the Full Profile under their name. ;)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Can't we just let this thread die? I think anyone that wants to post has posted already

nope, I missed this thread.. 160 jumps. I have passed my goal for the summer (150). Whew hew!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

NOT ENOUGH! 4 tandems and 3 jumps in the AFP student program.
I am FEELING GRUMPY & short tempered today :( BECAUSE I couldn't jump this weekend! It was supposed to RAIN THIS WEEKEND- THAT would've been a relief to me... in a way...Since I COULDN'T JUMP...But it is really beautiful now. But I'll get 2 jumps NEXT SAT. Steps #4 & #5...3 more to GRADUATE student status!
I'm jealous of everybody who's jumping this weekend. Have fun & be safe.

Yeah, if you think about$the$$total$$$money invested it really can blow ya away!
Made the mistake of talking about some of the prices to guy on a casual first date. He was quickly doing the math aloud, "...Man, that's averages out to be about the cost of an hour's worth of flight training, too.." That made both of nervous...Haven't seen him since! *SIGH* Too bad too. He had a lot of potential.
Just jump and SMILE:)