freeflir29

OK.........who's incriminating evidence is this?

not the smartest thing to do but ----

ignoring the legal issue ----

would you rather be at terminal at 2000' or be exiting a stable Cessna at 1500"? what about 1800"?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I never said I haven't done it. I just said I didn't post the video on the internet. :D;)

Who gives a fuck. Seriously, who really gives a fuck? :S

You didnt post it, but you are now providing links to it and drawing more attention to it. Doesn't that fucking contradict your whole attitude about the video in the first place? Stupid.

That bears a striking resemblance to Hinckley...

Yup, it is the dropzone Hinckley, Il. Currently known as Chicagoland Skydiving Center, but I can say that based on the numbers of hangars built, the video is at least 6 years old, which predates both myself being there, and the current owners.

They've been jumping in Hinckly since the early 60's, low-pulls were a lot more common in the "olden days" than they are now.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

You didnt post it, but you are now providing links to it and drawing more attention to it. Doesn't that fucking contradict your whole attitude about the video in the first place? Stupid.

Ummm..........it's on GOOGLE FUCKING VIDEO. I don't think me putting a link to it on DZ.com is ADDING a whole lot of attention. :D:S

Who gives a fuck. Seriously, who really gives a fuck?

Not my video. I sure as hell don't. ;) I've never even jumped at Hinckley. :D

:D:D:D:D
Thread is so young and it's already getting shit.

1. So an emergency at that altitude and you're gonna get out knowing that you are purposely doing "something stupid."

2. That altitude was not uncommon at one time.

3. Dope on a Rope was not much higher than that...on a regular basis...with reserve rounds on your belly.

4. Your decision altitude is that high...for the more experienced.

5. Thanks for the link even though it wasn't a good video and didn't really give you the feel of the event.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239