micro

this picture is enough to make me go gay

If it were three young perfect-bodied women painted up like that, your post would have not mentioned "going gay".

Exactly what I was thinking.

Looks like you two still have a bit to learn about me then. :)
so your subject line would still have been the same, well I call BOLLOCKS, and maintaining that stance just makes you look more foolish
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

> Those women may not be "model" pretty, but they certainly should be commended for being comfortable in their own skin and not caring if others think they don't look perfect. We need more women like that on the world today. Confidence is sexy and so are the big smiles that they have on their faces
——————————————————————————————
EXACTLY!!!!! I second ANY word you wrote.
Why only "super-models" should show their own "stuff"?
The world belongs ALSO to us poor normal and not-young/not-perfect folks!
My compliments go to those ladies that showed their boobies (in whichever conditions they are) and they are having fun doing it!!!!! That's the most important thing!!!! :)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

How long is the line now?

Well I have to be honest and say that the line has dwindled a bit in the last years. Not because folks have moved up, but rather for a lack of patience. Bwahhhhh!!
Then again it may have something to do with the #1 slot.;)

I got a guy holding my spot, so I can jump a bit.

Good man! Ummm is your spot the older fella with the cane sitting in the lawn chair about 2 miles back?:o:P

I would say, that as an old guy, I have rational expectations when I am in shorts and shirtless.

I absolutely do not expect young honeys to run up and ooh-and-ahh over my old self (unless they are trying to pry cash out of my hand at the Tiki bar). That day is gone.

I would also be more than a little pissed if they gave me crap about my current physique (that's a little rude).

My willingness to walk around half-clothed is not related to confidence, but a lot of indifference. I like to do what I want.

I think a couple of menfolk, such as yourself, would round out the group nicely if you were to, say, leave your shirts on, and paint your twig and berries to be eyes and a really long nose... elephants perhaps...

Hmm? Waddya think?

:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I think a couple of menfolk, such as yourself, would round out the group nicely if you were to, say, leave your shirts on, and paint your twig and berries to be eyes and a really long nose... elephants perhaps...

Hmm? Waddya think?

:D

Hmmm... been done an unnamed dz party...

Bolas has a similar costume. The mans costumes are legend. :D

I generally leave the shirt on. However, without the pants, I would look like I had Fidel Castro in a headlock with a Cuban cigar. :ph34r:

(go ahead...let the visual sink in... :ph34r:)

(edited to add - the title sucks so I changed it on an edit.) :)

I generally leave the shirt on. However, without the pants, I would look like I had Fidel Castro in a headlock with a Cuban cigar.

(go ahead...let the visual sink in... )

Thanks so much. I really did laugh out loud when I read that. I so needed to hear laughter.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Well I'd have to wear the dress backwards. And micro, could I chop your dick off for you? (when I'm 80, I mean. Which gives you a good 5 years to use it in the meantime.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah, you can chop it off, just do something fun w/ it first, k?

Cook it????:ph34r: