micro

this picture is enough to make me go gay

We're not all as shallow as Micro, et al. Betsy;)

Comin awfully close to a PA there Mr. Rodent.

I wasn't referring to the age of the women in the picture. I was referring to the tackiness of making such a spectical of themselves and their bodies in the way they did. I don't suffer from the "centerfold syndrome," thank you very much. You won't see me on the cover of GQ b/c I'm not a vain sonofabitch who believes in the glorification of my body as a god to be worshipped. (You wouldn't want to worship it anway :S). This is about decorum, not about age, so quit jumping to conclusions, y'all, esp. you, little mouse.

And no squeaky one, I'm not pretending to be not reading this, I was away for a while w/ my family, not that it's any of your business.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

This is about decorum, not about age, so quit jumping to conclusions,

My mistake there micro...when someone generally makes a comment about "sagging tits" it has everything to do with body image.
Had you mentioned somewhere in any of your posts it was about the lack of decorum, perhaps it would not have been mis-construed.

As for your comment on modeling for GQ...I would have to ask you...does my daughter's modeling have anything to do with the glorification of her body? Nope! Is she vain? No...thats' my job!:P
It really is just as simple as making a few extra bucks to supplement her income for college. I might add as well that she models jr. plus sizes.
Thank God I have a daughter that loves the skin that she is in and does not buy in to the "perfect body" image perpetuated by todays society. That in itself makes me very proud.

This is about decorum, not about age, so quit jumping to conclusions,

My mistake there micro...when someone generally makes a comment about "sagging tits" it has everything to do with body image.
Had you mentioned somewhere in any of your posts it was about the lack of decorum, perhaps it would not have been mis-construed.

As for your comment on modeling for GQ...I would have to ask you...does my daughter's modeling have anything to do with the glorification of her body? Nope! Is she vain? No...thats' my job!:P
It really is just as simple as making a few extra bucks to supplement her income for college. I might add as well that she models jr. plus sizes.
Thank God I have a daughter that loves the skin that she is in and does not buy in to the "perfect body" image perpetuated by todays society. That in itself makes me very proud.

I happen to think it's great what your daughter does. Hopefully she's able to help others who aren't comfortable in their skin so that this whole "perfect body" mentality can be put to death (which is what I was referring to w/ the GQ comment).

As for the sagging tits comments, I'd have made the same sort of comments if it was an overweight male exposing his big beer belly hanging over for the whole world to see. Put a fuckin shirt on for crying out loud and quit seering retinas w/ that shit.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

"I was referring to the tackiness of making such a spectical of themselves and their bodies in the way they did."

I didn't get that at all when I read your post. Admit it, you put your foot in it and now your trying to back peddle. Why would women behaving that way would make you want to "go gay"?

Don't see it, sorry. (and I usually "see" your side 99% of the time.[:/])

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

"I was referring to the tackiness of making such a spectical of themselves and their bodies in the way they did."

I didn't get that at all when I read your post. Admit it, you put your foot in it and now your trying to back peddle. Why would women behaving that way would make you want to "go gay"?

Don't see it, sorry. (and I usually "see" your side 99% of the time.[:/])

Bobbi

Not backpeddling, and "going gay" is just an expression. This whole thread was meant to be funny, not start an argument or offend women.

Since Pope Benedict won't apologize to Muslims, I'll go ahead and do it for him for you gals.... Sorry to offend you!

There. Better? :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

quit seering retinas w/ that shit

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhh! You're killin me with that one. Hahaaaaaaa.

This is a first and yes I will owe beer. I am actually posting a photo of my darlin' girl. I apologize for the res.
Let this be a warning to all...I have a broom and know how to use it!

quit seering retinas w/ that shit

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhh! You're killin me with that one. Hahaaaaaaa.

This is a first and yes I will owe beer. I am actually posting a photo of my darlin' girl.
Let this be a warning to all...I have a broom and know how to use it!

I gotta tell you girl, you have a special place in my heart. You really do. :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Gorgeous

Pretty is as pretty does.
She does not take the modeling seriously. As I said, she is attending college. What does she want to do when she is all grown up? God love her..she wants to work with Alzheimers patients as a music therapist.
So I agree...she is a beauty... on the inside which is the most important.

She's beautiful...I don't think you'll have to use your broom on anyone, but I love it that you threatened 'em with it!:D:D:D
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

I don't think you'll have to use your broom on anyone

Are you kidding? We ARE talking skydivers here! Bwahhhhhh
Oh it wasn't a threat....it was a promise!

...as any good mom should throw down!:)
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Gorgeous

Pretty is as pretty does.
She does not take the modeling seriously. As I said, she is attending college. What does she want to do when she is all grown up? God love her..she wants to work with Alzheimers patients as a music therapist.
So I agree...she is a beauty... on the inside which is the most important.

Hard to believe you have a girl in college. I know what you look like :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Those pics are fairly standard stuff from Fantasy Fest.
There is the 40-60 crowd who do whatever and don't care.
There is the 20-30 "pro" crowd of honeys who flash for cash.
There is a few who "just can't act like this in Wisconsin".

As my friends daughter says, "Unca Bill, Caesar is hot, but you are old now." And, that, is just the way it is.

Been there and done that.

Hard to believe you have a girl in college. I know what you look like Must've started young!

Well now my secret is out! Few people are aware that I have children...yes plural!
No I didn't start young, but I thank you for the compliment.:)Attached is my tunnel rat;)

If you didn't start young, then age like a very fine wine.

(how's that for some back-peddlin ass kissin?) :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...