Calvin19

What is the medical term for 'Vagina Saliva'?

:o:D:D I think we have a winner.

Man, I didn't even prepare an acceptance speech. I'm so unprepared. I guess I would like to thank my sixth grade mind for that one because that's when I originally came up with that term. Hmm...oh and I guess I would like to thank the total lack of self restraint when posting that response.:S:)

I was going to say Necture of Venus.

Also can be referred to as amrita. ;)

vaginal ejaculate is just mucous, i don't think it has a specific name as its just an excretion built up in the vaginal mucosa, sorry i know that not a very "sexy" answer but hey thats what ya get for asking

and when it dries up in there and makes little crusties, those are cooter boogers. gross

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

vaginal ejaculate is just mucous, i don't think it has a specific name as its just an excretion built up in the vaginal mucosa, sorry i know that not a very "sexy" answer but hey thats what ya get for asking

and when it dries up in there and makes little crusties, those are cooter boogers. gross

Dude...;) please give her back dem' panties!:o:o:o:o

Dude...;) please give her back dem' panties!:o:o:o:o

no no, I mean up IN there! YUCK!!!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

i've always called it vagina crusties. my sack ring gets all vagina crusty after sex.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Fanny Batter:D

that sounds like the froth of lube and feces that builds up during butt sex.

No, silly, that's Santorum!

I love Dan Savage. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke