popsjumper

Goofyjumper spays Skinnyshrek

I now have a vison of Alan in a Nurses outfit in my head

Sorry to disappoint ya there man. I had the trusty 'student" uniform, but after school, scrubs or a flight suit all the way.

Excuse me while I go scrub out my eyes.}

Your eyes? You're not the one who had to look at it. I'll be in therapy for the rest of my life. AND, I thought seeing Kramer in the bouncy house was bad ????

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Whatever, you know better than that! ;):ph34r:

I don't think he does -

See, J lives in a world that only, almost, kind of, has a tendancy to slightly resemble what the rest of us call reality. It's ok - he still functions well enough - but
you have to go easy on the guy, ya know.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Your right Clint... I should go easy Jay! :o:ph34r::ph34r:

That's right . . .slow and easy - you can get to the faster stuff later.:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Now you should know by now that turtle and I are both sweet and innocent people that would never cause any trouble. Never.:)

Can you believe her Turtle?? Saying that we would make something sound bad??:S:o:D

Now lets get this thread back on Topic and start making fun of Skinny`s Nuts again..

Offer still stands.. 1 Case of Beer to first person to Thump him in the Nads this weekend.

Offer still stands.. 1 Case of Beer to first person to Thump him in the Nads this weekend.

I'd do it if I were coming this weekend. I can outrun the fat bastard...

Hell, just about anybody can... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

OK, so I just got back from visiting Lee .... I drive down, knock on the door, he comes swaggerin out in his bathrobe, lookin like he is not in excruciating pain, thank you pharmaceuticals !!! ;)

Anyway, as a good nurse I assesed the "situation" seems his Willie is swelled to approximately 10 times normal, which appeared to be roughly 6 inches. LMAO .....

Take care buddy!

too funny......:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I'd do it if I were coming this weekend. I can outrun the fat bastard...

Hell, just about anybody can... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Actually I think Spence should do it for revenge on Lee for pushing him into the pudding wrestling contest a while back.
If I remember correctly Spence couldn't catch Lee.

Lee wont be able to run now.........:P, and if he does then he will wabbling like just rode a horse for ten days.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

His primary sex life was already on hold as a result of the "hand vs otter door incedent" in DeLand on Sat.

Thats why you havea wife, you don't need your own hand...Didnt know you posted on here old fart
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Now you should know by now that turtle and I are both sweet and innocent people that would never cause any trouble. Never.

EVERYONE knows as far as the words "sweet and innocent" the two of you should never be included UNLESS "corrupted" is also attached to that sentence. WE KNOW BETTER!!! :P:o:ph34r::ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Brit,, I understand it being YOUR choice.

AND it was the smartest CHICE i have made in my entire LIFE.

Never trust any woman to stay on the pill. Because The man pays for the rest of his life.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

of course i am at the farm.I asked the whuffo doc if i could jump this week-end he's like i wouldn't jump for a years hahaha i'm like STFU will i be ok. If i wanted your sissy comments i'd ask your wife you pansy.. So anyways, i should be ok. What could possibly go wrong?

yankee brit,,, do what the docs say. I understand, because i was snow skiing three days mine. I was a dumbass.

If you give yourself a good two weeks to heal,, you're back in bed with de ole lady, and you'll never tell the differnence for the rest of YOUR LIFE.

Matter of fact,, de old lady will be getting tared of yer old ass.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

as a good nurse I assesed the "situation"

Dude.. If show up playing Nurse at my door... My Willie would shrink down to 6 inches too!!

{UGGgGgg!! I now have a vison of Alan in a Nurses outfit in my head.. Someone help Please!! Excuse me while I go scrub out my eyes.}:P:D

Baaaah...that's pretty messed up right thereB| I just dropped a cracker! In your "vision"is he wearing lipstick and pantyhose too:|
:ph34r:You guys are just plain SICK!

I think Hans should possibly be the happiest person that there won’t be any “little Lee” running around. Can’t you just imagine it a dozen or so years from now, Ella running up to her daddy telling him to tell Little Lee Jr. that “it’d be rude not to” is no reason for her to kiss him out behind the hanger!
Killing threads since 2004.

If ella looks anything like hans then no-one will be kissinh her:D

So hows the old fucker feeling?

Yes - tha can be taken a few different ways can't it?:D