piisfish

19 days....

cigarette-less... :)
Almost 3 jumptickets saved already.

I averaged a jumpticket a week in smokes.... [:/]

Never, ever fool yourself and think that you can ever again smoke just one more.
Do, and you're a smoker all over again.

Good luck!

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

I've been occasionally checking in on the quitmeter calculator thing. So far, I haven't smoked in 1 week, 2 days, 15 hours, 22 minutes, and 18 seconds. That's 173 cigarettes I haven't smoked, with a monetary savings of $47.58...a little over two jump tickets. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Never, ever fool yourself and think that you can ever again smoke just one more.
Do, and you're a smoker all over again.

Amen to that. Earlier in the year, I spent 3 months totally smoke-free. Sparked one up at the DZ, then another, then another... :SB|. I guess on the upside, I smoke a bit less than a pack a week rather than a pack a day.

Good going bro, soon I'll be back on the wagon with you.

cigarette-less... :)
Almost 3 jumptickets saved already.

I averaged a jumpticket a week in smokes.... [:/]

if smokes were that cheap here I might still use them :D:D
if i still smoked them I'd be spending at least $75.00 per week on them:o
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's 173 cigarettes I haven't smoked, with a monetary savings of $47.58...a little over two jump tickets.

Yeah! You go Dave! Now come over to Shelton and make those jumps with us out of the Super Otter and really have some fun! B|;) I think I've even got some new socks I could lend ya! And you could hold on to my pants while we jump! :ph34r: Can't wear them anyway when I put on the stretch vinyl black thing. :S

CONGRATS!

i quit cold turkey 4 months ago today...in only a month's time i could not believe how great i felt, and i get SUCH pride in saying "i don't smoke" when people try to bum one from me. its the best feeling in the world. i think it was also after about a month that the smell of smoke started making me sick. i get headaches in smokey bars and everything. keep it up!!!!!
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

That's 173 cigarettes I haven't smoked, with a monetary savings of $47.58...a little over two jump tickets.

Yeah! You go Dave! Now come over to Shelton and make those jumps with us out of the Super Otter and really have some fun! B|;) I think I've even got some new socks I could lend ya! And you could hold on to my pants while we jump! :ph34r: Can't wear them anyway when I put on the stretch vinyl black thing. :S

Now I'm at 1 week, 5 days, 15 hours, 43 minutes, and 31 seconds. 227 cigarettes not smoked, worth $62.43.

I don't imagine I'll get over to your side of the mountains before the first of December or so, but I agree I gotta get down to Shelton and check the place out. New socks and you in that stretch vinyl black thing are additional sources of motivation, as is your husband as wingman. ;):D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)