cocheese

When is the last time you saw snow?

Actually about 4 yrs ago. I was heading thru Prescott AZ and there were patches of it here and there so my SO pulled over so I could walk around in it. I do miss it somewhat. My kids really want to see snow because they have never seen it. It kills them everytime they hear their Aunts and Uncles are getting snow in Philly. I think I may head to Colorado in early December.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

How long has it been?

It's snowing like crazy here in lower Michigan. Send warm vibes please.:P

I have never seen snow I cant even imAGINE THAT SORT OF COLD
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you have no clue!
getting stuck in the house for days on end because you can't get your car out of the driveway...having to DIG the car from under the snowplow piles...starting the car (or trying to) an hour before you have to leave to warm it up and clean the windshield...on top of leaving an hour earlier than usual because of snow and traffic...toes and fingers cold for months on end...watching people with hands in their pockets slipping on ice and falling.....and those are the fun things!

I'm thinking February in Boston ... though I *might* have gone snowboarding once in March.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yesterday :(

I take this back. Right now...it's snowing again here. I'm not ready for winter. Let me rephrase that, I'm not ready for summer/fall to end. Suddenly I don't see a thing wrong with global warming. I think I'm going to just go start my car and let her run all day!

I've lived in North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming and now Colorado. I don't miss the digging out days whatsoever.

There are definately varying levels of severity of winter throughout the states. If I have to live someplace with snow in the winter, Colorado is by far my favorite of the ones I've experienced. We have so many sunny, beautiful days and the snow rarely sticks for long here in the city.

I do not miss plugging my car in at night and it still not starting the next morning. It's like driving around in an ice cube....:S

"My skis are getting the bindings re-calibrated as we speak!"

What kind of bindings do you use???

New boots, need to retest and calibrate the bindings to them...;) They are Marker Motion intergraded bindings...attached to a pair of Volkl 4 Stars ;)

That prior statement came out wrong anyhow...:D Thats what I get for post and run...
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto