Andy_Copland

4-way stop

You know what really gets me....

When you order a jack daniels and coke, they give you this huge glass full to the top with frozen water and then put in the tiny shot and fill it up with coke. This drink is now a glass of water with a touck of jack and a splash of coke.

Other thing is the tips, what the fuck is tippin all about? You work in a cafe, they give you a tip, you feel like a small sack of shit and then have to say thank youfor the dollar they give you and see them in their eyes waiting for you to say than you, man, i dont want to say thank you for a dollar that i never saked for, i dont nee your damn dollar.... but what really bugs me about tips is that you get these tips, then you go out for dinner or a drink and you have to use the tips you got and then tip the person serving you, the tips are then in his pockets until he goes and gets a meal or a drink.... these tips are nobodys to keep, they just keep going around and around in circles.

The 4-way stop, damn this thing, it is not like you can just rock up to it listening to sounds or in a conversation with someone cause then you got to stop and think about who the fuck got ther first:S

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The funniest thing i found in america is how americans are always bitching and moaning about the price of gas, then you see them driving these monster wheels.
I dont think americans realise that their country has the cheapest gas in the world.... The Uk is about 9US dollars a Gallon for a us 4 litre gallon.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The funniest thing i found in america is how americans are always bitching and moaning about the price of gas, then you see them driving these monster wheels.
I dont think americans realise that their country has the cheapest gas in the world.... The Uk is about 9US dollars a Gallon for a us 4 litre gallon.

Cant compare the two.... your country can fit inside a few of our states, we travel more.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Cant compare the two.... your country can fit inside a few of our states, we travel more.

Okay sorry:D:D:D

Your country does not travel more than the uk at all, what a load of shit that it is.

Excuse me sir, i travel alot so would like to buy a big huge engine to go through more petrol please.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Actually, the shocking thing to me is seeing people bitch about the price of gasoline while sucking down bottled water. SUre, they could have gotten water for free out of a goddamned faucet, but, NOOOOO. They thought, "Hmm. Free tap water versus $1.29 for that 16 ounce bottle of water - or over ten bucks per fucking gallon.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Inside your own country doesn't count....Neither does invading other peoples:P
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My problem is telling the difference between a roundabout and a road. There are such things as straight lines in the world, you know. It's otherwise known as "the shortest distance between two points." Get your highway engineers to realize that roads should run north-south or east-west and Blighty would be a better place.

Y'know, some englishmen actually enjoy driving on twisty roads - it's because our cars have something called 'suspension.' Write to Ford and see if they'll try it out in one of their cars. You'll be amazed at how fun driving becomes:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

4way stop questions are the specialty of our very own Valjumps. :)

All stop signs are optional.
If four people approach a stop sign at the same time, its a free for all; kinda like the game chicken.
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng

I defer to the guy with the bumper sticker "guns don't kill people, I do" and "Keep honkin, I'm reloading"

A notable skydiver at our DZ has a sticker on his car's rear window that reads, "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat!" :D

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Other thing is the tips, what the fuck is tippin all about? You work in a cafe, they give you a tip, you feel like a small sack of shit and then have to say thank youfor the dollar they give you and see them in their eyes waiting for you to say than you, man, i dont want to say thank you for a dollar that i never saked for, i dont nee your damn dollar.... but what really bugs me about tips is that you get these tips, then you go out for dinner or a drink and you have to use the tips you got and then tip the person serving you, the tips are then in his pockets until he goes and gets a meal or a drink.... these tips are nobodys to keep, they just keep going around and around in circles.

Nice! Almost as good as:

Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit.
Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.
Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.
Mr. Pink: Look, I ordered coffee. Now we've been here a long fucking time and she's only filled my cup three times. When I order coffee, I want it filled *six* times.
Mr. Blonde: Six times. Well, what if she's too fucking busy?
Mr. Pink: The words "too fucking busy" shouldn't be in a waitress's vocabulary.
Nice Guy Eddie: Excuse me, Mr. Pink, but I think the last fucking thing you need is another cup of coffee.
MR. PINK: Jesus Christ - I mean these ladies aren't starving to death. They make minimum wage. You know, I used to work minimum wage. And when I did, I wasn't lucky enough to have a job society deemed tip-worthy.
MR. BLUE: You don't care they're counting on your tips to live?
(Mr. Pink rubs two of his fingers together.)
MR. PINK: You know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.
MR. WHITE: You don't have any idea what you're talking about. These people bust their ass. This is a hard job.
MR. PINK: So's working at McDonald's, but you don't feel the need to tip them, do you? Why not? They're servin ya food. But no, society says don't tip these guys over here, but tip these guys over here. That's bullshit.
MR. WHITE: Waitressing is the number one occupation for female noncollege graduates in this country. It's the one job basically any woman can get and make a living on. The reason is because of their tips.
MR. PINK: (pauses) Fuck all that.
(They all laugh.)
MR. BROWN: Jesus Christ!
MR. PINK: Hey, I'm very sorry that the government taxes their tips. That's fucked up. That ain't my fault. It would appear that waitresses are just one of the many groups the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis. You show me a paper says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it. Put it to a vote, I'll vote for it. But what I won't do is play ball. And this non-college bullshit you're giving me, I got two words for that: "Learn to fuckin type." Cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent, you're in for a big fuckin' surprise.
MR. ORANGE: Hey - he's convinced me. Give me my dollar back.
EDDIE: Hey! Leave the dollars there.

*Andrew kinda reminds me of Mr. Pink:P
"Fuck that. I'll take a good ass-pounding over a bj any day." -- pyrotech