adventurechick

First Flying lesson tomorrow!!

aye luv!
well, word of advice from a 800hour commercial instrument multiengine tailwheel pilot.

learn in a tailwheel airplane. they are way more fun than the POS cessnas.

im NOT kidding.

i have about 13 hours in ANY cessna. its like flying a student canopy, but most pilots never upgrade. (*downsize)

-SPACE-

He is taking the piss out of you Icon:D:D:D

he is? how so?

You play dumb, very well:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Who says I'm playing...:|:S

:D:D

if you were as dumb as you play, you would have trouble turning on your computer:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

if you were as dumb as you play, you would have trouble turning on your computer:D:D

It certainly is a good thing I don't ever turn off my computer... :$:D

Edited to add: Just went and looked up "taking the piss out" in the local urban dictionary... I had a vague understanding of what it meant but not well enough to take offense... :D

oh and... MrFreefall there doesn't know my employer... ;) so... he might be mocking me but its probably not knowingly... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Lucky I don't know your employer then, it would probably just open you up for more poking and prodding from me.

pst he's employede by the USAF;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Very Cool!!! Could you imagine having fighter jets trying to tell you you are in restricted air space while you are flying that?:D

Man that looks fun..... and a little scary.B|

i hope they can slow to 40 mph! heehhehe

OMG, wow, I had an absolute blast flying today!! Once I was finished with my lesson, I made two jumps at the airport, then rushed off to halloween horror nights....

Seriously though, flying is amazing!! My instructor is super nice and he is going to be training me every week!! I'm going to get my sports license, then private license, then commercial. Those are my goals!

Yay for aircraft!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

OMG, wow,
Seriously though, flying is amazing!! My instructor is super nice and he is going to be training me every week!! I'm going to get my sports license, then private license, then commercial. Those are my goals!

Yay for aircraft!

And how much is this crack dealer going to charge you for weekly Fixes (I mean lessons):D:D:D

BTW you're wearing a Push up bra in that pic arn't you:ph34r::ph34r: The Power of Boobies in action:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

nd how much is this crack dealer going to charge you for weekly Fixes (I mean lessons)LaughLaughLaugh

As of right now, they are free! Yay for life working out!

BTW you're wearing a Push up bra in that pic arn't youSlySly The Power of Boobies in actionSlySlySly

And a thank you to my sponsor, Victoria Secret :o)

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

I'm jealous that you can fly for free! I've spent the last 7 months paying $85/hour for the plane and $35/hour for instruction for my private pilot. I'm finally about ready for my check ride.

By free, do you mean that you aren't paying the instructor, only plane time, or are you really not paying a dime? Either way, take advantage of the free flight lessons as much as you can - you'll never get a deal like that again!

Yay Adventurechick! Sounds like a great day. I'm glad it was as fun as you thought it would be, but I still don't understand why you would want to land a plane when you know how great jumping out of it is... of course, it would probably take more than just a canopy and sounds more dangerous and - ok, nevermind, I get it ;)
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

The instructing is free, gas is free, plane free.... I'm telling you, things just worked out when they needed to!! Because I absolutely have no money for flight lessons.

LUCKY!

Seriouslly, without being in the military, that is the best deal I have ever heard for flight lessons. And being in the military has it's own "cost"...