MotherGoose

Skydiver status poll

This is just to supplement the other thread about dating skydivers. Can everyone chime in with their stats. This could be crucial information. or not . . . just take a minute of your time please . . . I'm bored at work . . . .

thanks;);)
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

I would like to reiterate option one . . . Single for life . . . that one includes the people that just spend their lives having one-nighter's with students without any meaningful relationships . . . but its not exclusive to those people . . . you can just be completely anti-social as well B|.
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

Based on the results so far I am the only single female looking for a skydiver and there are at least 3 skydiver males out there looking for a female skydiver, so I expect some PMs B|

Then again, based on the advice of - oh yeah, everyone! - I should steer clear of you bad boys, so maybe I should just go find a skydiver girl instead! :o:D:ph34r:
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Yah, binary code is a clever way to put that statement. I guess he's trying to find all the adventurous yet computer savvy ladies . . . :P

EDIT . . . sorry Thanatos . . . but I'm giving it away . . .

http://www.adcott.net/binary/

:):)

so maybe I should just go find a skydiver girl instead!

Honestly... Not a bad idea at all.

OH.. And were you warned about any "bad boys" in particular.. or was is just a general warning??:P:D

General warning - I don't need anyone else to tell me how much troucble you would be!

And dude, way too much time on your hands to be a geek thinking about boobies... :P
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

In the absense of proof, I usually lean for "more likely than not" beliefs. Ideally, I would find my perfect woman among the ranks of skydivers, but I consider that to be extremely unlikely. Alternately, my perfect woman could still be perfect for me if she didn't jump out of airplanes, but I consider the probability of meeting her to be highly unlikely. Thus, on a "more likely than not" basis, I will probably be single for life.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

what about single looking for a female (skydiver/non-skydiver) it doesn't matter as long as we enjoy each others company.

I was thinking the same thing. What's this 'single for life' bit?

Chris

Whoa Dave . . . I think I need a nap after that :S.

I think I get you though . . . . . like I said in the other thread . . . H-O-P-E-L-E-S-S.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It's the ol' double-ended sword trick :(:(

I knew I forgot something . . . how about, divorced male, looking to throw ex-wife out of plane without a rig on. Too long ?? yah I know . . . it's good to see that at the time of this post 14% of people out there have given up hope in meaningful relationships like I have . . . [:/]

Single male looking for a skydiving chick. Yet another. Wow, guys don't have it easy.

As for the contributor above me, I would've said single for life, but I'm still just barely young enough to give a flying fuck.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

General warning - I don't need anyone else to tell me how much trouble you would be!

Whew!! I am relieved to see that some women on here still see me as Trouble after spending this past weekend hanging around chicks that kept trying to tell me I was really "a Nice guy and wasn’t fooling them".:S:D

(We all know that “You are Really a Nice Guy” is Chick Speak for “You aint getting any”)B|:S:D:D

Yep. You are correct. Pure trouble here.>:(

Then again, based on the advice of - oh yeah, everyone! - I should steer clear of you bad boys, so maybe I should just go find a skydiver girl instead! :o:D:ph34r:

I'll shoot the video! :)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.