Buried

How many Trick or Treaters?

I didnt see any children but I sure in the hell almost hit alot of teens. Annoying part is all I saw were teens and they were ringing my doorbell until midnight, most didnt even have a costume just a freaking bag for candy. [:/]
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I bought 5 bags of candy and put on a witch costume when I got home. All for one single group of kids.

It was worth it though. They made out like bandits, and the little girl witch liked my big girl witch costume. B|

Then I sat around in my costume watching Friday the 13th with a friend and a pizza.
Oh yes, and there was beer as well.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I live WAY out in the country.. and we dont get them.... I have yet to get a single one willing to walk up my long driveway from the road on Halloween...its not THAT long a driveway... I mean I buy the candy... I am waiting....and I havent even worn my red witch costume in 3 years.:ph34r:

My wife and I bought $100.00 worth of candy which filled a paper bag to the top (after taking them out of the air filled bags they came in) which left us with an additional 8 bags of candy. At the end of the day we had less then 1 bags worth of candy left. My wife started handing out two to each child but at about half way through the paper bag she switched to one per child. Due to the large number of kids going through our neighborhood there were quite a few homeowners that just set chairs outside their front door and spent the evening there, that way they atleast do not heat the outside so much.
Kirk

In our neighbor hood, it has become a fiasco over the years. This year, because police blocked the entrance and you are not allowed to drive through for safety reasons (unless you live in here and have an ID that shows your address), we were much "slower" than usual. I probably only gave candy to 300 kids last night. Snowangel lives right around the corner from me. I am not sure whether they came home last night or not, but it looked like she and Pendejo were gone for the "festivities". They were the smart ones. I should have turned off all the lights, saved the $100 the wife spent on candy and just gone out for Mexican and beer!!:D:D

What really gets me are the 18-25 year olds who show up with a bag or a pillow case and no costume. I always say, "no costume, no candy". >:(
Call me a party pooper, but that stuff really just jerks my chain. This year we just set up shop at the end of our driveway because last year they trampled a few of our shrubs that line the side walk leading to our door. [:/]

I didn't drive a car last night. It doesn't mean that there probably weren't some incidents, though. I just didn't see any while out with my boy.

The large number of folks that came to our neighborhood at least had the good sense to park near the entrance to it. (A LOT of people come into our neighborhood. Think vanloads of families. I don't blame them - wide streets, well lit, and it's a safe neighborhood. Most of them who come in are immigrants just looking for a safe neighborhood for their kids to trick or treat.)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I thought about taking some pictures of some of the kids that came to our house. But then I thought that their parents would be like"WTF are they taking pictures of my kids for?" I dunno, maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, we got about 40 groups of kids, but handed out handfuls of candy.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

i live in the middle of nowhere...

the cops closed down the county road (the only road that goes through the main part of town) so the trick or treaters could be out...

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Ok, this was my daughter's first time to trick or treat due to hurricanes and other crap in the last few years. Anyway, she had much fun and I had much fun watching her. Lots of kids on the block and a few treats for the parents too! :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

We had over 150 kids come to our house. We ran out of treats and had to give some of our kids stuff away...:D:D
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey