NoRules

Atlanta Pictures

I left my camera on the flight home last night :S
The camera is replaceable, but the 200+ pictures I took over the weekend are not [:/]

Soooo, if you're feeling nice and want to send me a cd with pics on it, I will offer in return:
1. care package with home made cookies
or
2. a couch to crash on in nyc

Oh, and to everyone I met this weekend- WOW, you rock. What a fantastic weekend :)B|

~Maia~

~ * Life Has No Rules * ~

"I like smart girls. You can't fuck their brains out if they don't have 'em to start with! " - Livendive

It's true! I can drink an ugly girl pretty, but I can't drink a stupid girl smart. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Pretty funny.. I met the guy dressed as the Duff Beer Man last March..

He was in Kentucky working as a rigger for the PJ's.. We were doing Tandems outa C-130's and he got to go as a passenger..

He said he was gonna start AFF after that.. I guess he's jumping now.. Or, maybe he was just smart enough to go to the party:P

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Hey Dave,
It was great meeting you. BTW, what was the cloud toga thing you were wearing?B|

Good meeting you too Bob. The blue toga with clouds was supposed to be "sky" and the white hair/sparkles/golden wreath crown were supposed to say "god", aka "skygod". After actually putting it on, I decided to go with "gayest costume ever", as that seemed more appropriate. :D:D:D What can I say...while packing Wednesday night I realized I was missing all but the mask of my planned costume and had to come up with something else on the quick that could be obtained in an hour or less. :S:D The result fell pretty flat...not a single person "got it". :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hey Dave,
It was great meeting you. BTW, what was the cloud toga thing you were wearing?B|

Good meeting you too Bob. The blue toga with clouds was supposed to be "sky" and the white hair/sparkles/golden wreath crown were supposed to say "god", aka "skygod". After actually putting it on, I decided to go with "gayest costume ever", as that seemed more appropriate. :D:D:D What can I say...while packing Wednesday night I realized I was missing all but the mask of my planned costume and had to come up with something else on the quick that could be obtained in an hour or less. :S:D The result fell pretty flat...not a single person "got it". :D

Blues,
Dave

I "got it"! (but I cheated too):ph34r:

Youre right.. I didnt get it! heheh!! I looked for you when I was leaving.. but I didnt get my goodbye hug! I guess you just have to come back! :)

I was packing my stuff and breaking down the tent. When I came back, you were gone. I was sad that I didn't get that hug. :( If I don't make it to Dublin, then you should make it to Prairie! ;) J was also saying I should try to hit a Farm boogie...when is such a thing?

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Good times as always! Sorry I had to bail and do a charity walk Sunday, but it was GREAT seeing everyone again, and all the sassy peeps that couldn't make it for one reason or another were really missed.

Thanks Trey for putting on another kick ass party! Keep the pictures coming.....someone was trying to take pics up my dress when I was stumbing around on the stripper pole, so I KNOW there are more out there. NO holdng out!! :P