Pia

Most DISGUSTING thing you've eaten

Some years ago a group of friends and I purchased a bag full of pistachio nuts from a candy counter in a dept. store.

We're munching away and after a while, my friend discovers several worms in the pistachio shells.[:/] Needless to say, there was quite a blank stare on all our faces while the reality sunk in. Twelve hours later, I had the worst case of food poisoning of my life...and so did my friends.

I have never eaten a pistacchio again.B|

Chris

I taught Survival for 8 years.. and got to go camping in MANY very interesting places and live on some of the food the local peoples ate and considered delicacies.....I do not have any FOOD AVERSIONS.. but I know what I will NOT eat again....

Cold (female) piss from a can I'd thought was mine that I'd just put down outside her tent. :)
Come to think of it, it wasn't really that bad. ;)

That sounds rather...S&M like. Not that I've consumed bodily fluids, but I can't imagine them being worse then chew spit. Horrid.

I think lindburger (sp?) cheese is up there.
Smells like someone has been wearing socks for three months straight in wet sneakers. That's from about 15 feet away.
Then when you dig your fingers in to grab some it feels like you just dug out what ever has been festering betweet their toes.
As for the taste, well.... it's a bit worse than that.

Sea urchen is pretty nasty too. Like eating a heaping mouthfull of someone else's cold wet snot.

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.

I think lindburger (sp?) cheese is up there.
Smells like someone has been wearing socks for three months straight in wet sneakers. That's from about 15 feet away.
Then when you dig your fingers in to grab some it feels like you just dug out what ever has been festering betweet their toes.
As for the taste, well.... it's a bit worse than that.

Sea urchen is pretty nasty too. Like eating a heaping mouthfull of someone else's cold wet snot.

No way, it tastes much better than the smell! Ever try a ripe Camembert? It tastes much better than the smell too.

I taught Survival for 8 years.. and got to go camping in MANY very interesting places and live on some of the food the local peoples ate and considered delicacies.....I do not have any FOOD AVERSIONS.. but I know what I will NOT eat again....

Care to share what some of those delicacies were? I'm curious. :)

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Hi,

gotta be when I didn't understand the menu in Bangkok & ordered some black soup / stew with entire baby octopus in it. This was served in a bowl over a candle. This meant the little beggars kept floating to the top and then sinking. Can't remember what it tasted like but I'll never ferget those chewy little tentacles ....

lesson - learn the local lingo - or at least enough to read the menu

'I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood, I plan to leave it the same way.'

Well, I just found out what mine is B|
Bit into a hard boiled egg and the poor little chick was half formed B| :o B|

SO DISGUSTING :|

Can anyone beat that?! :S

Try one of these. They were pickled in the bars when I was over there>A balut ;n in Vietnamese) is a fertilized duck egg with a nearly-developed embryo inside that is boiled and eaten in the shell. They are considered delicacies of Asia and especially the Philippines, China, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Popularly believed to be an aphrodisiac and considered a high-protein, hearty snack, baluts are mostly sold by street vendors at night in the regions where they are available. They are often served accompanied with consumption of beer. The Filipino and Malay word balut(balot) roughly translates to mean "wrapped".
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

army cafeteria food... college cafeteria food... 2 things that make MREs look good...