piisfish

Weekend numbers 11-12 nov

3 ; 3 ; 1

3 days dedicated to jumping
3 jumps
beer owed for the 1st jump on my Neos canopy

First 2 days were for doing video and help on www.jet-man.com project. Some of the footage and photos are just INCREDIBLE. Some of them will be shown later. Thusrday we wrere weathered out, friday Yves did 3 beautiful flights.

Yesterday went up to Saanen (close to Gstaad in Switz), did 1 jump and weather turned to crap...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

0:5:0

I got in 5 Jumps on Friday (it was a holiday...) nothing too exciting... 4 FS Vids and one jump playing inside a formation...

I went out with the extended Fam last night and got to visit with a cousin that I hadn't seen in a few years.

edited to add:the otter will be going south for warmer climates on tuesday... :( but we have a cessna to play with all winter... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:P/8/a case at least!!!!

Finally I am able to post some numbers on this thread!!:)

Finished AFF this morning, did another solo jump and pulled at 4500. Flared too high twice, first time I did a faceplant *free microdermabrasion;)

Overshot my target and flared too high the second time, PLFd from about 10 feet up. thank god for helmets.

Lots of pretty bruises in fun places, but dammit, I graduated aff!

when are you guys gonna put some wheels on that thing and land it?

:o:);) would be fun hum...
poject is evolving, and some new stuff should come out in the next .. 6 months :P

my ass will watch someone else try that
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

:)
Spent the weekend tutoring 4-way. Had a ball. Jumped with DSE and airtimebabe24. Saw U2 on Saturday night. Need sleep now. Beer bought for the first time someone gave me money for skydiving. Just a consideration to cover food and transport costs, but it's the thought that counts :)

:(:4:1

The jumpin was great - as always! Finally got to jump with Skydivermom and Walt as well as a bunch of the Waller regulars. I downsized to a 175 on Saturday and went to the 170 on Sunday so I am going to be ready for my rig as soon as it comes in!

The lesson for the weekend - Don't look at the patch of concrete when you are landing. Concrete bad.
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Does my Friday nooner count? B|

Other than that, i had a family time weekend. Took my nephews to the pancake sausage supper fundraiser at their grade school. My sister didn't wanna take them and they really wanted to go. I'm such a good auntie.

Today i spent the day cleaning my apartment. Going through stuff and throwing lotsa stuff away.

It was actually a pretty good relaxing weekend.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!