josheezammit

weekend number s 11/17-11/19

10:0:0

fun weekend at ssm I did 6 tandems and 4 fun jumps and had a blast doing it!

So why do you show no jumps?;)

For the umpteenth time, the format for weekend numbers threads is Humps:Jumps:Beer.

The first number may be substituted for by just about anything you desire -- just be sure to explain its meaning.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

[:/]:[:/]:[:/]

I got nothing for the numbers.

But ... my parents got here last night and are staying through Thanksgiving, so that's cool. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

tripple zip... Nothing exciting this weekend.

I spend an hour or so at the verizon store after somehow disabling the distinctive ring feature on my cell phone. Neither the phone tech or I could figure out how we did it... she ended up giving me a new phone... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

0-0-:S:o[:/]>:(

One combine stuck in the mud so bad we can't get it out with a bull dozer. A 4-wheeler that quit a mile from home. A flat tire on the back of a tractor and to top it off my cousin put another tractor through the top of his septic tank:P It's been a long day, just glad it will be over in a couple minutes.

Correct! Now for bonus points name the person that created the weekend numbers ;)

2 rooms painted:0:0

Painted a room as a baby shower gift for a friend and then painted my living room. I hate 12 foot ceilings. :S
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

if I'm doing this right:
0:2:2

Two jumps, AFF level 8 (passed! weeee!) and my first solo jump. I figure 1 case of beer for graduating and one for my first solo.

Edit:
Ok, the first number is humps, but WTF is a hump?
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.