sdctlc

Who is Working Today (USA)

yes and it does suck

caution

anyone traveling I 75 there are 20 troopers working speeders.they are on the overpass shooting laser with 5/6 chase cars

be warned in north ga. area north of atlanta to tennessee line

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

anyone traveling I 75 there are 20 troopers working speeders.they are on the overpass shooting laser with 5/6 chase cars

So, they're working to huh?

It is a heavy travel weekend for people... so that'd make sense...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I was hoping not to but my boss came in and is asking for stuff so yea i am.

It sucks

Same here. A programmer screwed up royally now I have to stay late. >:( Working with him now and I wanna kill him. Because of him, myself and four others will be here till at least 6pm. >:(>:(>:(

Yeah, I'm still stuck offshore on a drilling rig, waiting to complete a well that should've been finished 5 days ago. And on a weekend my gorgeous wife has 4 days off, a three day weekend at the DZ, and an invite to dinner with the best dropzone folks in the south.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and your families. And to our Friends and Military that are serving for all of us away from their homes.

Still having the freak warm weather eh?

I get to work 8 hour shift today, fly home (35 min the wrong way) walk the dogs, then drive an hour and a half to dinner [:/] Damn websites, who needs em anyway? :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I am working a double today after working a triple yesterday.
Ugh... depending on what the wind does I might not leave until tommorow though.
Anyone have gmail wanna chat?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

but looks like it will drop down into the the lower 70s by Monday. Then it will be time to layerWink

Grumble grumble grumble.....it was 32 this morning...heat wave of 50 something....

:|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I am stuck with the holiday duty this time. Thanksgiving can be slow in the ER, or absolutely hellacious. Usually it gets worse as the day goes on when families see Grandma, who is alwasy looking bad, but they decide she needs checked out in the ER right now. And the belly pain from gall bladder attacks after all the rich food. And the start of the holiday season depression crisis attacks.

Can't complain, it's a good job, I stay warm, and it pays for my fun ;)

Will be jumping in FL next week anyway.

Ed
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"