BlueSkiesKel

Help!... which dress?

Hey Everyone,
Ok, so i'm dancing a lindy hop dance routine to "is you is or is you aint my baby"
it's a swing dance so I need a good dress, it has to be a solid color, I wanted a red one but couldnt find one, so which one do you like better? I'm going for sexy chic.. to match the guys in pin stripe pants white shirt and suspenders.

i was thinking the black bottom would move a little easier and give a better flow and show a lot of movement - thats just my opinion though - either way good luck with the competition!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Have you danced in both of them to see which one you think feels better? I think that has to be the deciding factor.:)
Though I do prefer the black one.

yes I think you are right, dancing in them is the key, I havent done the whole routine in them, just a little hoppin around in my apt, i'm still leanin towards the white one though

hey hey. black is classic. plus you can pretty much wear any color shoes. red would be cool. also black is flattering.
good luck!!!! B|

black is classic, very, now if the white dress was just red then i'd be happy

If you have time, have you thought about dying the white dress red?

Just a thought!

'Shell
'Shell

the white one

I dont like the neck line on the black one, and the whiteone looks to flow better

Also the white contrasts with your skin better than black does:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hey hey. black is classic. plus you can pretty much wear any color shoes. red would be cool. also black is flattering.
good luck!!!! B|

black is classic, very, now if the white dress was just red then i'd be happy

If you have time, have you thought about dying the white dress red?

Just a thought!

'Shell

actually, i had thought of that.. but isnt that kinda hard to do? would i ruin it???