Thanatos340

Britney Spears Hu-Huh??

actually dependin upon your region
y'reckon
or
y'reckon with a silent 'y'
is perfectly acceptable.

ya' reckon is just poor grammar. :D

as far as the post, i think shes a strain on the earths resources, she should be nominated for biggest douche in the universe. :D

How's "reckon not" fit? Is it regional, or just "Josy Wales"?

Funny to me anyway. I'm at work, so was curious and knew the net nanny would shut me down. Then figured I could always go to dz.com to find the pic. I think that the decision to flash cooter, it would have been much more appreciated a few years ago!!

I'm stoically resisting the clicking of any links or attachments in this thread and waiting till I get home. I gotta admit I'm kinda curious, but it sounds rather disappointing.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

and you all know you'd hit it if given half a chance...

Hell, no! I have had this discussion with many in the past, and I stand by my avowment that I wouldn't go anywhere near most of the skanks that get press these days.

Knowing the diseases a guy would get, who in his right mind would touch the likes of a Pamela Anderson? Or a Carmen Electra? Just looking at a picture of Paris Hilton makes me want to go to a clinic for a shot.

I don't mind women with experience. They know what they are doing. ;) I loved women the way I loved guitars - they can't reach their potential until the've been broken in. Those demimondaines, however, are comparable to one of Pete Townsend's guitars after a Who concert.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Knowing the diseases a guy would get, who in his right mind would touch the likes of a Pamela Anderson? Or a Carmen Electra? Just looking at a picture of Paris Hilton makes me want to go to a clinic for a shot.

I wouldn't have the slightest interest in Pamela Anderson even if she didn't have hepatitis. I just don't think she's hot. Ugly, skanky, and infectious...otherwise known as three strikes :D And that's assuming she passed stupid muster to make a plate appearance in the first place! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hey I heard K-fed has a little prick! :D

Ok people.. seriously.. can we give the little skank from louisiana a break? She just had a(nother) baby, her career is in the toilet, shes getting divorced for a total skeez, and shes running around coked up with Paris Hilton. How can she possibly have time to remember to get her cootie waxed.. much less put on panties??? :o:D

... and you all know you'd hit it if given half a chance... :P:D

Her snatch looks like it has Bell's palsey!
It looks like it's been hit, all-right... by a Mack truck!
This is Bonfire... I ain't cuttin her any slack.:D

Chuck

and you all know you'd hit it if given half a chance...

Hell, no! I have had this discussion with many in the past, and I stand by my avowment that I wouldn't go anywhere near most of the skanks that get press these days.

I don't mind women with experience. They know what they are doing. ;) I loved women the way I loved guitars - they can't reach their potential until the've been broken in. Those demimondaines, however, are comparable to one of Pete Townsend's guitars after a Who concert.

they probably have things you couldn't get rid of with kerosene and a wire-brush!

Chuck

After I looked at the pictures of her dirty looking snapper I about barffed. That is the most deformed looking gooch I have ever looked at.

Hell I would consider turning to the gay life style if I had to go to bed with her every night. She is a true Louisiana slut. What a great way to toss , what she had left of a caree,r out the window. Now I feel bad for the stroke Kevin, that guy had to kiss that gooch...YUCK.

Now I feel bad for the stroke Kevin, that guy had to kiss that gooch...YUCK.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'had' to? He's probably why it looks like that. Lord knows he sucked the life out of everything else that girl has. (did I type that out loud? LOL)

All jokes aside, I can't answer the poll. There should be a 'panties please' option up there--I'd vote 800 times just because those are rented limos!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

What ever happened to the hairy look? Or at least the neatly trimmed one.
The whole bald thing does nothing for me however, I've never meant one (that i can remember) I didn't like...........B|

Any ladies want to expand on this................

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

That's what wetsuits are made for. I think the whole lot of 'em should do public service for six months in a whorehouse in some South American mining community.

Compared to Britney, I'm surprised how Paris looks almost modest.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

She is living proof that you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you cant take the trailer park out of the girl....:|

She's hanging out with Paris, who has the same relative view of us from her penthouse.

The rich and famous are not in these bars alone. This is all common practice. In any bar on Saturday night, there are 40 girls dancing on the bar ala Coyote Ugly style in most places. (Half going commando)

The famous just get their pictures published.