PLFKING

Go Buckeyes

Michigan gets hosed twice in two weeks.

"Let's see.....Michigan is # 2, but we don't want a rematch....hey....let's bump USC above them and hope they win out."

"Damn, USC lost.....hey....we still don't want a rematch, let's just move Florida up two spots and let them in the NC game."

What a fucking joke.

I'm pulling hard for OSU to carve Florida two new assholes.....one on the field, and one for Meyers.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Get over it, Don, LOL. michigan had a shot at beating them once and couldn't pull it off. Why would i want to see them lose again?
I say let Boise State take em out! ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Try putting Michigan into the SEC and see what happens. Chances are they wont be a one loss team like the FLORIDA GATORS who only lossed to Auburn after there comeback on the 6 yard line was stolen away by some refs.

SEC is the hardest conference in the nation and the Gators won the SEC with the hardest schedule in the NATION! Next time you want to play for the title you might wanna try winning your conference first.

By the way the only people who wanted to see a rematch were Wolverines fans, Not the general public, not the coaches, not even Ohio State and definetly not the BCS! No one wanted to see you guys fail again.

GO GATORS!!!!!!

edited for personal attack. This is your only warning. ~skymama
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

Boise State, National Champs in Spirit, even if they go unbeaten in what others call a "weaker" conference. Bah, unbeaten is still unbeaten.
It's your life, live it!

Blah blah blah..SEC....blah..refs stole the game.blah blah..hardest conference........blah... win your conference....

If Florida plays in the toughest conference.....than the Buckeyes should be an easy victory for them after all those tough opponents....But after escaping several games this year with a W....barely.... Your going to get whipped on Jan 8....

Q: Why are Ohio State and the Gators playing for the national championship?

A: Because that's where the highest advertising dollars are.

period.
It's your life, live it!

I said we played in the toughest conference I didnt say we were the best team in the Nation, clearly Ohio State will not be an easy victory for anyone.

I was stressing the fact that most fans, coaches and players believe that the Gators should be in the titile game and not Michigan, and that are strength of schedule makes us clearly more deserving then Michigan.

If escaping games with a W means that the Gators play every game till the clock runs out as a cohesive unit that overcomes every team they have faced except 1 (see rant on Auburn above) through tremendous adversity (which at many times was self inflicted) then I take that as a compliment.

What matters is that we won against the hardest collective schedule in the nation. What doesnt matter is "style" points or blowout victories.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

Try putting Michigan into the SEC and see what happens.

Since our only loss was to the #1 team at their house, and since no SEC team was ranked #1 all year......I'm guessing they would have run the table.

PM me the personal attack.....I don't think I've ever gotten one.

Oh.....and on ESPN's fan poll, 56% of the "general public" wanted Michigan in the NC game instead of Florida.....be thankful the coaches handed it to them.

Don
It's a free-for-all."

If by general public you mean Michigan fans who were at home voting as soon as the polls came out online since they werent watching their team play for a conference championship and celebrating right after then yeah your right I guess we should have listened to the "General Public" who clearly supported Michigan by an astounding FOUR perecent!

If the coaches handed it to us then why did we win the AP and Harris polls which have former players, former coaches and the media as their core sample?

The fact is the GATORS have played the toughest schedule in the nation and were rewarded by players and coaches alike and not MICHIGAN whom were cast as number 3 in every respected poll in America.

Like I said try winning your conference title before you start saying you deserve national titles.

I almost forgot the personal attack.....PM sent

What kind of "wolverine" is this guy? Hes rooting for his greatest rival. Does no one else see this as absurd?

I believe his opinion should be disregarded for he cant truly be a college football fan.

Hopefully this will be enough fuel to get the BCS eliminated and a push to a playoff style system in place.

Uh, yeah...a playoff system would be great, but until they figure out a way to make as much money from that as they do off of bowl games I think it's nothing short of a dream.

I'm happy to see Florida in the game. I'm not a Florida fan. Hell, I'm a Georgia fan, I hate the damn Gators, but I think it worked out for the right teams to be meeting. That said, I feel like Ohio State is really the champ regardless of the championship game.
Killing threads since 2004.

Florida's schedule was much tougher, the BCS system sucks.
They should have a national playoff system where schools like Boise State could prove their stuff.
The 16 "major" conference champs should shoot it out for the title. Other teams could still play in the ba-zillion other "bowl" games.

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

If I could embed music in my posts you'd all be stuck with Carmen Ohio and Hang on Sloopy all the time.

Thank God for small miracles. :)

Big Ten 1-2

True 'nuff. The Big Two and the Little 117.

Don
It's a free-for-all."

Don is a true college sports fan, he wants to see the better team win. B|]

Hopefully this will be enough fuel to get the BCS eliminated and a push to a playoff style system in place.

Don't hold your breath... [:/]

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."