rapter

who are you?

Psychological test,.
What's your favorite animal ?

What's your least favorite animal ?

What's your form of water ? Like clouds, rain, a lake, a stream, a waterfall, the ocean, a glass of water, sprinkler, what ever,…

Last one, close your eyes, sit still, imagine your in a large, bright white room, no windows or doors to get in and out, take a some time thinking,……… What are your feeling ?

Answers to the questions to fallow.

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

Psychological test,.
Timber Wolf
Skunk
What's your form of water ? Like clouds, rain, a lake, a stream, a waterfall, the ocean, a glass of water, sprinkler, what ever,…
rain
Last one, close your eyes, sit still, imagine your in a large, bright white room, no windows or doors to get in and out, take a some time thinking,……… What are your feeling ?
feel like I am the test subject in an unethical psychological research project.

Psychological test,.
Shark
Snakes

Waterfall
Nervous/Weird... so I start singing to myself

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Psychological test,.
Wolf

Humans

Condensation

bored

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Psychological test,.

Favorite animal: The wolf. It has a lot of spiritual and psychological significance in my life. It best represents me.

Least favorite animal: Ostriches. One of those fuckers attacked me when I was a kid.

Form of water? I'm rain. Relaxed, everywhere at once.

What would I be feeling? Alone.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Psychological test,.
Bald Eagle

Snake

glass of water

claustrophobic

Chris

Dolphins, not because they are cute, but they are the world's best freedivers (second only to the whales)

I am guessing an earwig?

The Med :)

My air is running out!
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...
...and an athlete...
...and a basket case...
...a princess...
...and a criminal...
Does that answer your question?... Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...
...and an athlete...
...and a basket case...
...a princess...
...and a criminal...
Does that answer your question?... Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

Now THAT'S Funny! :D:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Favorite: Dolphin

Least: vulcher

Water: stream

Room: Anxious, a little claustrophobic, and wondering when I can out of there.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Psychological test,.

Answers to the questions to fallow(sp).

Wolf

Rat

Fog

Interogation

favorite animal ?
dog (nova scotia duck toller)

least favorite animal ?
shark

form of water ?
river

what are you feeling?
agitation

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Psychological test,.

I know the answers...when are you going to post them? :P sheesh
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The ones I can eat

The ones that can eat me

IceCream

Stupid

Psychological test,.
Bald Eagle

jellyfish

a waterfall

Last one, close your eyes, sit still, imagine your in a large, bright white room, no windows or doors to get in and out, take a some time thinking,……… What are your feeling ? trying to figure out how to get out

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Psychological test,.
horse

snake

ocean
Last one, close your eyes, sit still, imagine your in a large, bright white room, no windows or doors to get in and out, take a some time thinking,……… What are your feeling ? trapped

Psychological test,.
elephant
confusion too bad I spend most of my time dealing with that animal...
moleculer
Last one, close your eyes, sit still, imagine your in a large, bright white room, no windows or doors to get in and out, take a some time thinking,……… What are you feeling ?
mischivious
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

What's your favorite animal? tiger

What's your least favorite animal? animal...damn...I was hoping I could use arachnid (spiders *Shudder*) but since you're asking animal....hmmm.....racoon (no reason other than you asking)

What's your form of water? waterfall, ocean, a beautiful warm misting rain

Last one, close your eyes, sit still, imagine your in a large, bright white room, no windows or doors to get in and out, take a some time thinking,……… What are your feeling?

peace....nothing going on = relaxation
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Psychological test,.

Cheetah

Gila Monster

Nice hot shower

Cold
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley