adventurechick

Naked Jump Complete :o)

So all my rules went out the window for my 100th and I had 9 or 10 people on my jump in sebastian. Five people didn't make it, but hey, it was fun. Video and pics ended up happening as well.... but they are only for my eyes.... well maybe :o). Everything went well though, and stood up my landing!!

Thank you Sebastian for letting me do my naked jump here! Many dropzones would not let me, so Sebastian, you rock!!

Ok, enough of the internet, I'm going to go jump!!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

So...all 9 or 10 on the jump were naked?

Reading the below....I think her rule about all of them nekkid on the jump was out the window.

So all my rules went out the window for my 100th and I had 9 or 10 people on my jump

So anyone beside you do it naked? Or were the 10 of them wearing at least Camera Helmets???:P

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

I never heard of a dropzone banning nakie jumps, How many did you ask? What is this sport coming too,......... banning nude jumps?

A while back, the naked record was 28 and the prev owner of Seb was planning a 32+ way to break the record.

The local police chief found out (with the help of another dzo) and told them that each person would be fined $700 using video from the ground. That put the brakes on that.
:S

So anyone beside you do it naked? Or were the 10 of them wearing at least Camera Helmets???Tongue

I was the only one naked... and there were many clothed men...lol, it was one plane ride I won't forget!! They are going to send me some pics tonight, so i'll post some on here later. The video wasn't bad either, pretty tasteful.... no one was on my ass for one minute! hehe **cough cough Vinny**

I had a great time though, the people in sebastian are very cool!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

> Here's some pics!
———————————————————————————
You really rock, Gail ;)
Yourself naked among a multitude of clothed shy blokes, you are really brave :)Looking forward to see more picture :D
Please :)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

> When I get some more, I'll share em!
——————————————————————————————
That would be really nice of you!!!!
I think I have on my home PC (I will access it next weekend...) a nice picture (...well, nice is for the pose, for the content I will let people judge it...) of myself just before exiting the BASE jump I did when I completed the word BASE jumping naked :ph34r:
If you like, I can post it here in this thread (...removingthefaceforobviousreasons...) B|
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com