ACMESkydiver

It's That Time of Year Again...What's Your New Year's Resolution Going to Be?

[reply
Me? My resolution is to not engage stupid people in lengthy discussions. It is an exercise in futility at best, and lowers your own IQ at worst. :D Stupid people do not know of their own stupidity, and when you try to point it out, they engage in further irrational stupidity. :|

So you won't be posting on dz.com then?:D

1. Do a triathlon (do a smaller one for my first, maybe a bigger one later in the year)

2. Get a job at _____ (its a secret)

3. Become a better skydiver (get more solid on my head, dirt dive more, practice canopy skills, do more flat-flying to be well-rounded, etc.)

and what would a new year's resolution list be without:
4. lose some weight

I have the same resolution every year... Not to write down the wrong year on my checks. I never make it very far into the year without breaking it... :|

That's pretty funny. I've been trying to not write the wrong year since I was in 2nd grade. That was 40 years ago and I still haven't done it. Maybe this year??

You know last year was the first time I have ever actually made a new years resolution, I decided I wanted to drop 13 pounds and get down to 185, I reached it finally about a month and a half ago after killin myself in the gym all year and I'm still on my way down, I upped the ante and decided to take an extra five off, I'm now at 183 and still dropping. As for making one for next year, I don't know, maybe I'll give up drinking.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

[reply
Me? My resolution is to not engage stupid people in lengthy discussions. It is an exercise in futility at best, and lowers your own IQ at worst. :D Stupid people do not know of their own stupidity, and when you try to point it out, they engage in further irrational stupidity. :|

So you won't be posting on dz.com then?:D

I would get so much more work done! B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Ms. Stevens was arrested on 47 counts of Pillbury Dough Boy genocide. Ms. Stevens was attempting to cremate the bodies of the Pillsbury Dough Boys when police arrived to serve her a warrant. More at 11:00.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

1. Get out of the Navy (pretty much done)
2. Be a better husband (always room for improvement)
3. Censored.
4. Get a job
5. Get a GOOD job
6. Try to catch up to my wife with Rock Climbing... (yea right)
7. Continue my quest to never smoke again.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

I want a new job. I'm on my 3rd "employee" job since I got out of the military in 2000. So far I have kept with the tradition of only staying in one place for 2 years. The first two were within 2 weeks of 2 years exactly. I come up on my 2 year mark with this job in April. TIME TO GO! "Movin on UU-UUPP......to the East Side!" :D

1. Get out of the Navy (pretty much done)
2. Be a better husband (always room for improvement)
3. Censored.
4. Get a job
5. Get a GOOD job
6. Try to catch up to my wife with Rock Climbing... (yea right)
7. Continue my quest to never smoke again.

Did you 2 get married on the sly?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How's this for a new years res. don't have anymore nights like last night!!! now i get to have an easter egg hunt around the house, except instead of easter eggs they're beer bottles;)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower