normiss

Skymama is on Good Morning America !!!

OK west coasters...peep Good Morning America for skymama.
She's a special guest with a foot bath...maybe you'll get to see her feet!
Someone record it and post it somewhere please!
:)

More importantly, my apartment survived in one piece!!

(www.skymamaandherdaughterandherdaughtersfriendareallreallyhot.com for the photos and recorded video stream.)

www.skymamaandherdaughterandherdaughtersfriendareallreallyhot.com

Stupid firewall at work wont let me see it... >:(

try this to get through your work firewall...

http://www.anonoxy.com
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I don't have hammer toes! >:(

It was so cool, we were in the audience and they started asking for someone who might have had a pedicure or have nice feet. I just had my first pedicure ever the day before we left, so I raised my hand. My feet passed the test and they put me on the show testing out a foot bath that had lemon and mint in it. The stage guy started calling me Mojito Feet. :ph34r:

The show was really cool. Alix and her friend can be seen in a few audience shots holding a green sign. Robin Roberts talked to me and she told Alix she liked her shirt. Sylvester Stalone stood about 5 feet from me, Martina McBride asked me what on earth I was doing with my feet in the foot bath and Diane Sawyer said hello and shook our hands. It was a great way to end the weekend.

Peter, that website better not start working! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I don't have hammer toes! >:(

It was so cool, we were in the audience and they started asking for someone who might have had a pedicure or have nice feet. I just had my first pedicure ever the day before we left, so I raised my hand. My feet passed the test and they put me on the show testing out a foot bath that had lemon and mint in it. The stage guy started calling me Mojito Feet. :ph34r:

The show was really cool. Alix and her friend can be seen in a few audience shots holding a green sign. Robin Roberts talked to me and she told Alix she liked her shirt. Sylvester Stalone stood about 5 feet from me, Martina McBride asked me what on earth I was doing with my feet in the foot bath and Diane Sawyer said hello and shook our hands. It was a great way to end the weekend.

Peter, that website better not start working! :P

Damn, woman!

You must have built up a lot of karma point somewhere along the line. I mean damn! First you score the use of an NYC apartment then have this bit of adventure this morning. I mean, damn!

I respectfully request I full report next time we see ya at Deland, ok?

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

That's really cool... B| Now I want to see the GMA video... somebody post it up.

I wish I had known you were going to be there... I'd have recorded it this morning (on the off chance I might see y'all)

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Here is the full segment off the GMA website (click on the video link). Peter made me a copy of a shorter part with just me in it, but I don't know how to upload it. This doesn't show the dorky part where we were told to look at the camera and wave, thank goodness. :ph34r: You don't see a close up of me, I was looking at Robin and talking instead of at the camera. Oh well, my 5 min of fame is of the side of my head. :D
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

[replyOh well, my 5 min of fame is of the side of my head. :D

What do you mean.. You are shown several times.. Very cute, just sitting there on national TV playing with your feet in the warm mint bath...

The only thing you missed was - "After a hard day skydiving, I would love this";)

You looked great Hon.

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

*Now I'm getting in line for your autograph*

I'll have to sign it "Mojito Feet" now instead of Skymama. :ph34r:

Aren't you glad you shaved your legs this morning?

Actually, I haven't shaved since Thursday! I did have that "oh, shit" moment when they told me to roll up my pant legs. :ph34r:

Sylvester Stalone stood about 5 feet from me

Is he really as short as they say he is??:D

I love Martina McBride...you picked a good day to hang out there!;)

I'm glad you had fun!:)
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson