11.5secman

newly single

this is for the ladies out there i am recently single after (6 months ago) 8 years when and where is it appropriate to ask out women ; grocery store, gym, mall, whatever my dropzone seems to be a couples dropzone any suggestions
cheers
kris
...and for the record its 11.0 now

for a momnet I thought you may have jumped at mesquite.

I guess I would have to go and find a new social life if was single again. my DZ is a couples DZ ,too.

I'd have to find somewhere elseto find a date.[:/]
My photos

My Videos

when and where is it appropriate to ask out women ; grocery store, gym, mall, whatever

Yes.

All those places. If you see one you like, go ask her out, politely. Even if they don't want to go out with you, it's still flattering to them, so don't be shy. And don't tell them you are 11.5 second man. :P

I think it's better if you don't really ask, as much as you let them know they will be going out with you. That's how it's done these days. Women are very dependant and thrive on being told what to do by a man. If they don't comply, don't be discouraged...just remind them not to make you "let them know what the back of your hand is for".

So good luck. Report back and let us know how it works out.

;)

You probably shouldn't ask a woman for a date at a funeral, other than that I think you're good to go for it pretty much anywhere.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think it's better if you don't really ask, as much as you let them know they will be going out with you. That's how it's done these days. Women are very dependant and thrive on being told what to do by a man. If they don't comply, don't be discouraged...just remind them not to make you "let them know what the back of your hand is for".

Yes, this is correct. Go up to the woman and say "look bitch, you're picking me up at 7:00 and taking me out to dinner and paying for it, then we'll continue the date if i feel like it and you will blow me." Chicks dig the commanding man.
B|;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

skymama you obviously haven't heard of the great
Chazz Reinhold. He once said grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac.

Chazz is Will Ferrell's character in Wedding Crashers and says picking up women at funerals is a piece of cake ;)

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Chazz is Will Ferrell's character in Wedding Crashers and says picking up women at funerals is a piece of cake

He sounds like an excellent role model. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

some might call me old-fashioned, but heres what I think.

tell the woman to have sex with you. if she refuses, hit her with a stick no wider than your thumb, and tell her to get in the kitchen and cook your dinner.

is that old-fashioned enough? :P

MB 3528, RB 1182

Chazz is Will Ferrell's character in Wedding Crashers and says picking up women at funerals is a piece of cake

He sounds like an excellent role model. :ph34r:

Also, you save a lot of money on flowers. Pick up 10 or 12 flowers and take them home. Then, print out a card on your computer (that special personal touch) that says, "you are the only one" and give a single flower to each of your dates.
:)

All those places. If you see one you like, go ask her out, politely. Even if they don't want to go out with you, it's still flattering to them, so don't be shy. And don't tell them you are 11.5 second man.

John...

I am SOOOO glad you guys went there.....My resolution for the year is a kinder more gentler Jeanne:$

Anywhere is good...

How about a personalized come on?
"Do you have 11.5 seconds to spare?"

Just don't follow up a refusal with, "Then, I guess a blow job is out of the question."
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Anywhere is good...just don't follow up a refusal with, "Then, I guess a blow job is out of the question."
:D:D:D

ok... I'm not understanding why that is... cause... you've already been shot down... you may as well go down in flames... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

You a drag racer?

Great place to pick up women is outside the house and not on-line (except DZ.com of course:)
Sorry, It's just as hard nowadays as it was yesteryear.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln