stitch

What kinda of flooring do you prefer??

It depends on the room...wood floor in the dining room, carpet in the bedrooms, tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. Although, if this is really just another sex thread, I'll go with tile and a throw rug. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Although, if this is really just another sex thread, I'll go with tile and a throw rug. :P

Not Really. It is just a scientific test to see how long it takes to go down hill. :o:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Although, if this is really just another sex thread, I'll go with tile and a throw rug. :P

Not Really. It is just a scientific test to see how long it takes to go down hill. :o:D

Well then, Skymama just set the record. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Her mind is always in the gutter.

I was sweet and innocent before I started hanging out with you people. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Marble flooring

I stayed in a villa in Greece that was entirely marble... god that thing was beautiful.

anything slippery as it is fun to watch Karma Struggle whenever she gets excited and runs around... :D

btw: she actually handles herself pretty well on the tile at home even though she slides all over the place. :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Laminent (sp?) floors for sure, at least in the high traffic areas. When we sold our house last year, it appalled me the amount of filth that came our of our carpets. We decided our next house would have mostly laminent/wood flooring. As luck would have it, our new home has just that!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

.....just ripping up my carpet now....
the layer of dirt under the so called "underlay" is disgusting. Cannot believe how good it feels with carpet gone!!

....stairs up from front door I thought were hemlock (first one was) rest are cheap and all need to be replaced. Think I want to buy oak stairs to replace with and then laminate all top floor with light oak as long as it has lifetime warranty. Bathroom & kitchen will be tiled.

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Hardwood floors cause bruises, especially when you don't put a mattress pad under your hips. :|

Blues,
Dave

:DDon't be such a baby!:D Could've been worse... :|

Ummm...it was a statement of fact, not a complaint. :P:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hardwood with radiant heat.

You can keep the bedroom cool but still have warm floors, as long as the thermostat is in the hall,

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.