ntrprnr

I JUST GOT F%CKING TASERED!!!

HAHA, welcome to the club. That shit will make you a believer won't it?;) What's even more fun to do is to have everyone get on their knees and lock arms at the elbow and play electric 8 way with the taser. It looks like prayer time at the mosque when the guy pulls the trigger. We got our "formation" up to 20 people and the result looked the same. You can fight through it when hit with pepper spray but you cannot fight through it when your tasered. Give it time, someone will bring one to the DZ on a weather day and then the fun will begin;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

What does it say about our society, though, when Taser, Inc. takes a 15x15 booth at the 2007 CES? Heh.

What does it say about YOU that you would volunteer for somthing that is designed to incapacitate people:S:S:S

I'm glad it hurt STUPID SHOULD HURT:S:S:S:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What does it say about our society, though, when Taser, Inc. takes a 15x15 booth at the 2007 CES? Heh.

What does it say about YOU that you would volunteer for somthing that is designed to incapacitate people:S:S:S

I'm glad it hurt STUPID SHOULD HURT:S:S:S:S:S

Never said it shouldn't hurt. Wanted to see what it felt like. :)
Ralph Wiggum: "Tastes like burning!"

You let them do that to you? Next thing ya know you'll be jumping out of perfectly good airplans.

not even a close analagy:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Come on Peter, Ralph the beast had his home made one around the bonfire at the Ranch. There were quite a few tasered people that day. When Ralph is feeling better, ask him to bring it. Or even better, ask him while he is still hurting and broken. He may enjoy seeing someone in more pain than him.

Brian

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

You let them do that to you? Next thing ya know you'll be jumping out of perfectly good airplans.

not even a close analagy:|

Perhaps, but if you forced the average whuffo to either jump out of an airplane (solo) or get tasered, I imagine the majority would choose the latter.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Dude I think you got cheated, I think he cut it off before the full 5 sec ride.;)

I have been pepper sprayed, CS gassed, stun gunned, and tasered. Tasered is by far the worst! Great tool though ends a foot chase at the first fence.
Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

Come on Peter, Ralph the beast had his home made one around the bonfire at the Ranch. There were quite a few tasered people that day. When Ralph is feeling better, ask him to bring it. Or even better, ask him while he is still hurting and broken. He may enjoy seeing someone in more pain than him.

Brian

Yeah. I'm going to trust anything "HOME MADE" by Ralph the Beast.

I have been wanting to buid an electric 8-way device with a randomly firing capacitor build into it but I'm afraid I might kill someone.:|

you can buy them, we had one at the DZ about 12 months ago
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And HOLY SHIT, did it FREAKING HURT!!!

http://prdifferently.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/01/holy_crap_that_.html
Click for the video.

40 minutes later, I'm still shaking.

I saw the video of my nephew being tasered at the police academy several years ago. The fucker just stood there. Never dropped. He said it hurt like hell but that it wasn't anything that he couldn't handle. He is a big SOB of a cop but, a pretty nice guy.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

I have been wanting to buid an electric 8-way device with a randomly firing capacitor build into it but I'm afraid I might kill someone

the government did build one, or someone built i for battlefield application. i post on it a while back but here it is again

http://www.google.com/patents?vid=USPAT5936183&id=fHkXAAAAEBAJ&dq=non+lethal&num=100

and heres the link to the forum

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2577259;#2577259
Fly it like you stole it