skinnyshrek

3 free jump tickets at dublin

IF, you can tell me how and exactly my user name came about. Now it will take some digging and probing but lets see who really knows me:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well, I've been told you're fat, so skinny is the opposite. Green is the opposite of red so....you're a fat communist?

WOW and the jump tickets goto not you sorry.lol

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

It's a "family" name and you "were" skinny compared to everyone else in your family!!:D:D

SWEEEEEET I'm getting sum free jumps. Lee's the best! :P
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Was it the passing of gas in the pond, stunning its denizens to provide you with an easy meal? :P:D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Wasn't it Chuck Blue who started calling you skinny while you were using your old screen name? If I remember correctly it was right before the first Dublin boogie. It was you who decided to reincarnate yourself as skinnyshrek.

I really could use a few extra jump tickets. B|

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

I'm going out on a limb here, but does it have something to do with Chuck and your old screen name or something? :D:D

I crack me up. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Wasn't it Chuck Blue who started calling you skinny while you were using your old screen name? If I remember correctly it was right before the first Dublin boogie. It was you who decided to reincarnate yourself as skinnyshrek.

I really could use a few extra jump tickets. B|

I second that! Do I get to split the tickets with Ben?

Or maybe Samantha is right. I know it has to do With Cuck Blue though.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Wasn't it because Chuckie kept calling you that... so you changed it to skinnyshrek?

Do I win? :)

Chuck blue is part of it damn very close...One more person ios involved. I think Brandy Knows but she gets to jump for nothing anyways:D

Chuck blue is part of it damn very close...One more person ios involved. I think Brandy Knows but she gets to jump for nothing anyways:D

Wasn't it Loud Dan?

No he's too busy promoting skyride in the other room:D