DiggerDan

Another "Help me decide thread."

People surf this website from work during breaktime - your post breaks the internet content viewing rules at most businesses. Marking the post NSFW can prevent someone from getting in big trouble at work or even fired - it has happened before.

Someone falling into your trap and getting in trouble for it is NOT funny. In the future mark any nudity or other potentially controlled content as NSFW.
Arrive Safely

John

Sure, no prob.

What I find interesting is that if these people you are referring to, whom surf at work and could get fired if they look at something that is "NSFW," open links that they are not sure of. I mean, if you KNOW you are not supposed to look at certain things on the internet, I would think it would be a good idea not to open links in the Bonfire, here on dz.com, a forum and site that continually proves just how disgusting, crass, obnoxious and tasteless people can be on the internet. I mean, shit, seems to me that the Bonfire is really generally "NSFW."

I hear what you are saying, but I just find it interesting. I personally think, the person surfing the internet in an environment where they could get in trouble for looking at certain things, really should police themselves. But that is just my opinion.

All that said, I will never set such a "trap" again.

I am having trouble deciding which of these 3 I like best. What do you think? 1, 2 or 3?

NSFW

I can speak fro myself and Livndive . . .
The one in the middle.

She's short.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Seriously people, NSFW is polite but why would you EVER open a picture from someone on this site or even from anyone onthe internet and think that it would be appropriate for work?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Apparently, there is some unwritten rule where you have to make sure you disclose "NSFW" so that people don't get caught looking at stuff they shouldn't be at work. Yet, there is apprently NO unwritten rule that people should have to be responsible enough to not open links they are unsure of, or be surfing the Bonfire at work, even though they know the type of junk that is posted in the Bonfire on a daily basis.

I am having trouble deciding which of these 3 I like best. What do you think? 1, 2 or 3?

NSFW

I can speak fro myself and Livndive . . .
The one in the middle.

She's short.

I like the one in the middle as well. :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?