skinnyshrek

what is the furthest you have drove for sex

Lets see, when I was 15 I rode my bike like 6 miles in the dead of winter in the middle of the night, ended up losing my virginity that night. I've also drove from Oregon to Las Vegas (I was visiting some friends) but I was pretty sure I would hook up with this one girl too, good times.
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

3 hours...

I picked her up and she took me to the lake..just before a lightning storm came thru..so soon, I had naked body riding me, covered with sweat, lightning flashes, the music thumping super loud, and the rain pouring down...

The best lightning storm sex I have ever had.

3 hours...

I picked her up and she took me to the lake..just before a lightning storm came thru..so soon, I had naked body riding me, covered with sweat, lightning flashes, the music thumping super loud, and the rain pouring down...

have you been reading a joan collins novel again...:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

London, still came back empty handed. Buger.

You went to london to get some damn, you would of been better going up north, the women are much easier :D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

3 hours...

I think I need a cold shower...:|:o
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.