ntrprnr

GUYS: A Thought: A DZ.C Belly-Off Contest?

I know the gym thing pretty much isn't going to happen, working 6 x 12....

That's a pretty lame excuse, there are still 12 hours left in the day! When I combine my mom duties to my work duties, my days are that long too. I still manage a 30 min workout every morning though. You can do it too!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

either method is unfair.
people with exessive weight shed the initial pounds faster, those who are a little over weight will have more trouble shifting the extra pounds.

Stop being a baby. Get in the mood and challenge yourself to a better looking body. :P
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

I have no belly weight to lose. However, can I try develop my SLIGHT 4-pack into a 6-pack and be included?

That's just wrong to tease the other guys like that! I think you need to post a pic so you can prove you have a 4-pack. :)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have no belly weight to lose. However, can I try develop my SLIGHT 4-pack into a 6-pack and be included?

:D

I'll spot ya 20 lbs of mine so you don't feel excluded... isn't that nice of me? :D:D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That's just wrong to tease the other guys like that! I think you need to post a pic so you can prove you have a 4-pack. :)

I told you. It is only SLIGHT. Only appears once in awhile. But I will get my 6-pack eventually. :)
mnealtx - very kind of you, but I don't need your pounds. :D
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

:D:D:D Just tryin to be helpful!! :)

It does suck for these contests. Because I can never win a prize.

But then I think: hey, I am not fat.

so there is that. :ph34r:

Of course, neither is the winner (or at least they are less so) AND they won some prize. >:(

:)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

:D:D:D Just tryin to be helpful!! :)

It does suck for these contests. Because I can never win a prize.

But then I think: hey, I am not fat.

so there is that. :ph34r:

Of course, neither is the winner (or at least they are less so) AND they won some prize. >:(

:)

Yeah. Skinny fucker.

My goal for this little contest.

1) Trim down.
2) Take money.
3) Buy new jumpsuit suitable for new body style.
3) Revel in a new 139 for summer.

Can we go ahead and start this thing now? I don't wanna wait two more weeks and I don't want all that much of a head start cause that'll make the change less dramatic.

I think Entries are required to have a copy of that day's morning paper in them to lock in the photo start date.

Any other rules peter?

Can we go ahead and start this thing now? I don't wanna wait two more weeks and I don't want all that much of a head start cause that'll make the change less dramatic.

I think Entries are required to have a copy of that day's morning paper in them to lock in the photo start date.

Any other rules peter?

Hold you horses, Fucker. I will be gimpy for a while longer and can't work out because it makes the leg hurt like hell.

If you want to start now, maybe you get the same period of time as everyone elso, but your time will end sooner. Just a thought.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

And to think I nominated you as Madame Pope last year....:o

My wife is hotter than your wife.

OK.

Gonna put together a list of everyone in, and we'll go from there. Sometime in the last week of January, you need to take a photo of yourself with a current newspaper.

This is gonna be fun. :)

-Peter

Any other rules peter?

Hold you horses, Fucker. I will be gimpy for a while longer and can't work out because it makes the leg hurt like hell.

If you want to start now, maybe you get the same period of time as everyone elso, but your time will end sooner. Just a thought.

Fuck you pansies with your six-packs.

I have a keg.

BRING IT!

Sorry if you stated earlier.... I was too lazy to read your entire post...

Who gets to be the judges????

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

g

All the DZ Women. Come April or so, we'll put together a DZ Women panel, and they'll have the final choice. I think SkyMama should lead the panel of judges, but that's her call.

g

All the DZ Women. Come April or so, we'll put together a DZ Women panel, and they'll have the final choice. I think SkyMama should lead the panel of judges, but that's her call.

oh I want in on this panel!!!!!!!!!1

I've already started on January 6th. except I kinda cheated a few days.:$

I lost 1/2 inch around my waist the first week. Just from exercising more and (mostly) giving up drinking beer & wine & booze. but I kinda cheated Sunday night, so I don't know how I'll do this week.:P

not drinking sux.B| Especially when you have a liquor store 40 yards away from your front door, plus a basement full of homebrew : Irish Stout, Smoked Porter, Christmas Ale, India Pale Ale, and California Steam Beer ( and a Belgian Strong Ale on the way).
:(
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I think SkyMama should lead the panel of judges, but that's her call.

Me...be interested in looking at pictures of half-naked men? OK...sigh, the sacrifices I make for you guys. :ph34r:

The inches thing doesn't work for me anyhow. The waist on jeans I wore in high school were only 1" smaller than the jeans I wear now, despite my being 20 years older and 70 lbs heavier. I've got plenty of weight to lose, but apparently won't be from my waist.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)