FlyingJarhead

So, You just won the lottery...

JP>>>>>> time to change your avitar to all black

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

Does it have to bee just one?

I would get a JVX 80 for speed, 90 for play, 100 for distance. All sailcloth.

PD lightnings, 143(4), 126(2). All full Z-P. For the sponsored CReW team and camera person.

I would put them in..., ?..., A Wings. black, for the most part, no RSL. I do hope they have the sky hook mod soon. I would get that on the freefall rigs. all the rigs would get the low bulk PD reserves (160).

I would of coarse get a new Morpheus maybe a Mojo for base jumping.

I guess I blew my lottery winning already. But I got the best gear.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

V3 loaded like a potato

Yup it would be ANOTHER Micron, loaded up to the hilt, actually if we're talking Lotto wins iut woud be 3 more :)2 sports rigs,
1 Crew Rig
1 pond rig
Fugg A wing suit rig aswell :D
B|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

A rig with a skyhook (preferably an Atom, but with normal risers). Black with silver (OK, grey) and green highlights.

I already have the Triathlon 120, green with two grey stripes, so I'd just add another canopy, possibly a Katana 120 though I'd demo a shitload of canopies first (Crossfire, Samurai, Cobalt, Demon, Nitro(n), Mamba, Blade and a bunch of crossbraceds), in grey with green and black stripes. Second canopy on its own risers, complete with bag, bridle and pilot. No need for a second rig, money to burn isn't a reason to actually do so.

A PD low bulk reserve, probably a 143. Cypres 2.

And I'd get a new wingsuit, black with grey and green highlights. No dream rig is complete without a wingsuit. That's what the Tri is for. (Well, that and recreational CReW.)

I'd also buy a decent car, a bike and another lottery ticket. And move closer to the dropzone. But where can I buy the weather?
Johan.
I am. I think.

Black and yellow Micron with all of the features. Sabre2 135 (matching the container) and a (second) PD143, brand new Cypres 2.

Would be friggin' sweet.. some day I will have all of that stuff, except by the time I have enough money for it all, the canopies will probably be slightly smaller B|

Fully Loaded Javelin Odyssey with the kick ass dive loops and most comfortable harness on the market; PD126 "*&%$#" reserve(the new one) that open like a reserve and flies like a main; a PD(of course) Velocity 96 with 500 HMA lines because they last longer than 300 and humm like a baby on the park bench, the new PD RDS that opens and releases like a dream; the most comfortable helmet for my head, the Nvertigo X; and with the lottery comes the cash to skydive with all my friends, and pay for their jumps on my own new private DZ!!!!!!
Watch out for planters.

There may be reviews from internal sources/test jumpers/contributors on prototypes of the PD RDS, but as the market is just beginning to see the final release there arent many opions floating around about the final release. Let us know what you think once you've had a chance to jump one.
Your right about weight of the rings, in that there are many variables that can persuade the opening characteristics, durability of the slider, deterioration of lines and other attributes of the equipment.

Lets just hope someone around here wins that lottery!!!!!
Watch out for planters.

If I won the BIG lottery, I would take my pimped-out Caravan on the boogie circuit.
At the end of each boogie, we would draw names out of a hat to decide which team could skip paying their credit card bill.
Hint: only the loud-mouthed a$$$$$$, who beeked off around the the bonfire/took out the big-way/cut off another jumper on short final would pay full price!
Hah!
Hah!

Don't worry, manifestors, load organizers and the guy who drives the fuel truck would still get paid.

How big of a lotto winning are we talking here...

I would get a green and purple vector 3 with all the bells and whistles. I would get them to make me a custom nitro 170. Cypress 2, tracking device for cutaway equipment. Or, I would get some on to custom fit a skyhook to an Icon, I have the winnings I am sure I can work out the logistics.

I would have them figure out some way to pipe electro luminescent tube into the trim on the rig for night jumps, disco gear. :P

Remote camera setup from HD bullet cams to record jumps from all angles.

And my own wind tunnel. :D
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P