NWFlyer

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy

I just started using my exercise ball as an office chair ... helps posture and strengthens up those core muscles.

Except that I'm just treating it like a hippity hop for grownups. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

For a second there I thought this thread belonged in Incidents.

Well, it might if I'm not careful. I'm only one hippity or hop away from cracking my head open on the corner of my desk and slowly bleeding to death as my IMs ping plaintively at me "YT? YT? YT?"
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

AWESOME!!

The boys are too big for the old hippity-hop, and I had no idea that somebody made bigger ones!

I'm ordering one right now. :)
My friend sits on an exercise ball at work because she was in a car wreck at 7 months pregnant (car flipped all the way onto its roof and slid down the highway...it's amazing she and the unborn baby survived)

She loves it. :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm having a stressful day. Would a bouncy ball help?

Yes, but that trick you told me about including a bouncy ball might get you in trouble at work... wait till the boss isn't looking;):P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm sure we all could find some fun uses for these:

http://www.shapeupshop.com/fitness/running/power_chute.htm

Found on that same site.

I could use a Hippity Hop ball today, work sucks!! >:(

It even has a cutaway handle!

How about those? :ph34r:

NSFW by the way... ;)

It's only got a 12" diameter. How on earth am I supposed to get any work done sitting on that thing? :)

How about those? :ph34r:

NSFW by the way... ;)

It's only got a 12" diameter. How on earth am I supposed to get any work done sitting on that thing? :)

On your knees . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun