sunshine

Who is funks?

So apparently it's funny to some that i was paired with Funks in the cupid/matchmaking thread. Honestly though, who is he? I've seen his post a few times but he's one of the people i generally ignore. So why is it so funny?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Since about 80% of his threads end up in the Recycle Bin, it's understandable you might not have noticed him.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Funks is a guy who's online persona is far worse than his real persona. He is pretty benign actually.

I just thought it was a funny pairing.

the description of funks in no way reflects upon you. I don't know you in reality. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

What you and funks have in common is that you both have the ability to break out of the mold that is bonfire and post something totally out of left field. Those are the kind of posts I find humurous....usually.:)
Chris

The answer of course is onions.

I thought it was elephants?

Nope...the answer is Hershey's Dark Mint Chocolate. B|

edited to add: Can you tell that I'm avoiding studying? :D:):D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

So apparently it's funny to some that i was paired with Funks in the cupid/matchmaking thread. Honestly though, who is he? I've seen his post a few times but he's one of the people i generally ignore. So why is it so funny?

The best catcher I have ever met.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It kills me to say this, but he's actually a friend of mine. <> Funks is actually a good person! :o:D

Nope, can't do it.

Funks is a giant a-hole!

Getting fucked in the ass repeatedly will do that to you.

See -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Hmmm the pairing of you and Jumper03.

Steve... He's smart, funny (especially when drunk posting), talented, and a truly good guy! (single)

LadyFlyer77... She's a smart, funny, gorgeous single lady who desrves a good guy!

That was my rationale on it.... :S

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Steve... He's smart, funny (especially when drunk posting), talented, and a truly good guy! (single)

LadyFlyer77... She's a smart, funny, gorgeous single lady who desrves a good guy!

On that note... jumper03, will you be my Valentine?:D

g

If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

On that note... jumper03, will you be my Valentine?:D

g

:(