gontleman

So what do you want done with your body after death?

Harvest everything you possibly can. Cremate the rest.

Or, donate it to medical research.

I don't know if there's going to be anything usable left in me, but that's my plan. I even have a donor card for that, but all the rest I want it going to an ash dive.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

I want to be buried (my parts are too worn to be useful to anyone) with a big headstone where you can push a button and out flows reams of paper with every post to the internet I've ever made.

Well, except for this one . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Take what can be salvaged... burn the rest. I've looked into saving some of the ashes to be placed into pendants for people who are important in my life. Whatever else remains I want spread in the mountains in Utah.

g

Didnt I read recently how much you hated Utah ?

Not so much Utah.... it's the people. I don't really appreciate being told I'm less than because of my religion. The mountains in Utah are my home.... I miss them terribly.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

[replyDidnt I read recently how much you hated Utah ?

Not so much Utah.... it's the people. I don't really appreciate being told I'm less than because of my religion. The mountains in Utah are my home.... I miss them terribly.

g

I live here....was born here...and love it here.
You either didnt give it a chance or maybe its just you ;)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

[replyDidnt I read recently how much you hated Utah ?

g

I live here....was born here...and love it here.
You either didnt give it a chance or maybe its just you ;)

I was born at McKay Dee hospital in Ogden, Utah. Raised in Clinton, Ut - I had plenty of time to get a good taste. :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Donate every thing possible - so that someone else gets the unique experience of dead guy parts

You have Guy parts?? :o

Personally I have girl parts (trust me, I know what girl parts are)... but this new addition to my knee. I don't know if it's male or female... but "guy" can be nonspecific.

take all of the usable parts for transplantation. Take the rest and cremate. At the next World Free Fall Convention take the cremains, find 12 skydivers I DON"T KNOW and buy them a jump ticket. Do an ash dive. Make them happy and me at the same time. I just talked to the mortician about this over the weekend.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

i want to be donated to science and then have my remains cremated.

part of my ashes will be kept in a Jager bottle by my 2 best friends whom i have a pact with. i'll be doing the same for them if they go before me.

and i want part of my ashes dumped into a bonfire as my jump freinds toast my memory.

the rest can be kept by whoever in my family wants them.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

donate the organs cremate and spread on a jump..After i am done though who the fuck would want my organs. Be like we found a donar for you, problem is his organs may last another week for you..lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

take all of the usable parts for transplantation. Take the rest and cremate. At the next World Free Fall Convention take the cremains, find 12 skydivers I DON"T KNOW and buy them a jump ticket. Do an ash dive. Make them happy and me at the same time. I just talked to the mortician about this over the weekend.

Well Beth....at least you'd get that first jump out of the way.

bozo

And you could be on it, at my expense. Cool. I'll buy you a nice cool drink too!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

And you could be on it, at my expense. Cool. I'll buy you a nice cool drink too!

Ive been on too many ash dives already, Beth.
I'll try to work it out that I buy you the drink.

bozo