Andy_Copland

I just got...

Wow..................wemust be cosmically linked. My passport also expires in 2011. :D

Yes, but is your photo as awful as mine? :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've got a passport story, but telling it gives me nightmares. What was I thinking that clothes and hard drive were more important than jumpsuit, helmet and alti? Must have been the heat. Soooo... if you ever have to flee a coup in your travels, take your gear.

They say if you look as bad as your passport photo, you're too sick to travel.:D

The one I had before this one was actually a GREAT photo. The one before that ... not so much. It was a 5-year passport b/c I got it when I was 15. My hair was really short, and the lighting made it look a lot darker than it was, AND I was sick that day.

By the time I was 20 when that passport expired, my hair was really long and much blonder, and let's just say I got a few double-takes.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You weren't supposed to shove the camera down your pants silly!

She wasn't wearing pants, they automatically come off when the camera pops out!:D:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}