swedishcelt

post what you're drinking right now

Heineken, I'm seriously bored sitting here in Arkansas waiting to get the ok to go back home in south east texas.....sure glad i moved from florida just in time to have hurricane rita enter my life.... [:/] but I digress many maany people have it worse than I

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Margaritas. Okay, I lied, I'm not drinking them right now, but was recently drinking them with the margarita girl at the Miami/Carolina game. B|

Stella Artois (...just came back from my local). Now, I'm only doing that because they replaced the Becks with Beck's Octoberfest. As a rule (at the local), I'm a Becks guy. Beck's Octoberfest is just too sweet. Ride it for more than 6 hours or so and it gets to you. Becks doesn't do that to me. Stella bites me after 10-12 hours.
We are all engines of karma

My husband, wine snob that he is would cringe it he knew I was posting this on a public forum, but I like what I like and I like Charles Shaw Chardonnay. So that is what I am drinking. :P

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I am drinking tequila once again.

Tasty...

:P

I want to apologize for not pulling you around on creepers with my car, after you asked so politely. As I told you, I wouldn't do it because I didn't want you to get hurt, to which you replied "well I"ll probably get hurt sometime tonight, so might as well get get it over with". Anyway, sorry I wouldn't do it, but glad someone did, sounds like you had a great time. ;)

My husband, wine snob that he is would cringe it he knew I was posting this on a public forum, but I like what I like and I like Charles Shaw Chardonnay. So that is what I am drinking. :P

Mmmm... Two Buck Chuck! Gotta love it. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Mmmm... Two Buck Chuck! Gotta love it. :)

Glad somebody else likes two buck chuck. Hey Krissanne, are you gonna be at Chicks Rock? I'll bring tons of two buck chuck for us :)