stratostar

Post your best pup pic's

Here's our baby. Don't let the German Short-hair fool you tho, shes really a 45lb lap dog!! :D LOL Good lil hunter too~ She LOVES to hunt up those pheasants every chance she gets!
"A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~

Are they letting you take your pooch into work again?

NO[:/] She still has to stay home, although since today's a sunday and I came in to pack my bags she's sitting at my feet since there is no one else here to say anything.

I have to take her to my parents place next week so they can watch her while I'm deployed so I'm trying to spend as much time with her as I can.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

And how many other dogs have their own purple velvet pillows?

Mine're not dogs, but they do have their own pillows...and rugs...and chairs....

And they're not spoiled. I'm just well trained. :$

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Yeah, thanks. She's our "special" child. not too bright, but incredibly intelligent. We rescued her from a shelter after her first owners apparently didnt realize how stupid and hyper a boxer is. She got to 40lbs and they had enough. She is now 73lbs and after several months of training (and years of follow-up) she is great.

Thats actually her "oh crap, I'm busted" after she pulled the floss off the counter and chewed it up. She LOVES peppermint. She wont take the meat flavored doggie toothpaste, but will follow you anywhere for either people toothpaste or mint doggie toothpaste.

and for those non-boxer owners... we arent nuts. Boxers are notorious for having garbage jowl. Regular brushing keeps the odor in check.

Here's a better picture of her.
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

I love how you didn't crop the ears. I think that allows them to show you their true expressions.:)I had to brush Trevor's teeth as well. But its just not for Boxers. All dog owners should. After all, its like telling your kids not to brush their teeth.
Anyway, great pics and beautiful boxer!;)
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!