RastaRicanAir

Admittedly, Joan Jett gets me kind of hot...

I mean, I did blossom into young manhood in the 80's.
But of all the articles of her clothing I could possess; is this some kind of freakazoid fetish prize, or what?
http://artistdirect.com/

(If you don't see what I'm talking about, click on the pretty mascara-slathered eye atop the screen.)

P.S. This is the best website in the world if you're looking for info on a band, song or album you're not sure about.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

For Christmas, I always asked Santa to bring me a threesome with Joan Jett and Pat Benatar. :)B|
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Better change that wish at some point, before the dream becomes a nightmare! It was the 80's! Just a matter of time before Stevie Nicks looks like the old lady in the wedding dress who burns to death in "Great Expectations!"

t
It's the year of the Pig.

***Just a matter of time before Stevie Nicks looks like the old lady in the wedding dress who burns to death in "Great Expectations!"

:(:(That will suck!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Joan Jett was Hot.. But she didnt hold a candle to Leather Tuscadero!!;):D:D

(All the 20 Somethings go "HUh??":P:D:D)

No sh*t. Leather had ALL the goods in that family. Pinky was just a NASCAR slut.

P.P.S. Check your local VH-1 Classic listings for "MTV DAY 1." They're celebrating the 25th Anniversary of MTV (F*ck! Did I just hear my bones creak?) by playing all the videos from their first day on the air.

I tortured my wife with it the other night. :ph34r::D:ph34r:....until I couldn't take it anymore! [:/]
Boy. Rod Stewart really DID suck!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Holy Fucvk!

Robbie's back...where you been...prison?

:D:D

I heard Robbie was dead.I think someone stole his password.I know it's Marianne.She stuffed him in a freezer and now she is trying to make it look like he is still around to throw the cops off of the trail.Shes going to rent one of those tree chippers and chip him up when the time is right.So if she shows up with any fresh vegetables don't eat them.They will have been fertilized with Robbie and that is more shit than anyone could stand.:D

Remember going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra last year at the Garden, 2 days before Xmas. They finish their first set, and say "And we have a special guest in the audience today, perhaps she'll come up and play."

It was Joan Jett. We were treated to a 10-minute rendition of "I Love Rock And Roll." It was AWESOME.

:D

Remember going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra last year at the Garden, 2 days before Xmas. They finish their first set, and say "And we have a special guest in the audience today, perhaps she'll come up and play."

It was Joan Jett. We were treated to a 10-minute rendition of "I Love Rock And Roll." It was AWESOME.

:D

That was great too bad I was sitting in the 400's I should have sprung for at least the 300's good show crappy seats. Oh well live and learn
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I heard Robbie was dead.I think someone stole his password.I know it's Marianne.She stuffed him in a freezer and now she is trying to make it look like he is still around to throw the cops off of the trail.

SWEET! So is there something like a waiting period before I can ask her out? :D

Holy Fucvk!

Robbie's back...where you been...prison?

:D:D

I heard Robbie was dead.I think someone stole his password.I know it's Marianne.She stuffed him in a freezer and now she is trying to make it look like he is still around to throw the cops off of the trail.Shes going to rent one of those tree chippers and chip him up when the time is right.So if she shows up with any fresh vegetables don't eat them.They will have been fertilized with Robbie and that is more shit than anyone could stand.:D

Prison's for Usspie'Pe'ss...