Duckwater

Movies that make Guys Cry ;-(

Anything where the guy doesn't get the girl. Or dog doesn't get the girl . Or Rabbit doesn't get the girl. Or fish doesn't get the girl. Or....you get my drift. I think my last rum and coke was too much. Gave up beer for Lent. Oh boy we are having stinkin' fun now. Woo hoo. Iwant to jump. MIchigan stinksw. Get my drift. I have to keep backspacing. Oh crap. It really makes me cry when the boy gets the boy.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

Anything where the guy doesn't get the girl. Or dog doesn't get the girl . Or Rabbit doesn't get the girl. Or fish doesn't get the girl. Or....you get my drift. I think my last rum and coke was too much. Gave up beer for Lent. Oh boy we are having stinkin' fun now. Woo hoo. Iwant to jump. MIchigan stinksw. Get my drift. I have to keep backspacing. Oh crap. It really makes me cry when the boy gets the boy.

:D:D:D:D:D

Well Joe gave up ALL alcohol for Lent, so don't throw yourself too big of a pity party...:P

Matter of fact, I'm going to go crack open a nice cold one right in front of him. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I cried from laughing so damn hard at the Home Alone 1 and 2 movies every time the two poor schmucks get hosed by that kid! So fucking funny! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

2. The MASH episode where Henry Blake got shot down on his way Stateside and Radar tells everyone - Cry every time.

There's quite a few episodes of MASH that get me every time, still love the show though.

Black Hawk Down however gets me every time, I used to be in 3/75 so I kind of have a bit of history there. We Were Soldiers, Band of Brothers, they all get me.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

The only movie that I actually full on cried in the theater was Big Fish. It hit me hard b/c my grandpa died of liver cancer. I had to put my face in my hands.
My g/f and i both cried when we went to see garden state b/c the end of the movie was the same thing we were going through. I'v gotten teared up on alot of movies anything with an emotional ending gets me. Apollo 13 comes to mind. But thats more of a smiling with that blury vision you always get.

I got a little misty when I took my car out for a drive the day i got it.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

im a chick and i cry at a bunch of movies but I didnt even cry at half of those...

big fish - absolutely that one gets me everytime - but shawshank? really? good will hunting??

sheesh

yeah, I was going to say Big Fish, but you beat me to it.

I saw it in Sydney when it first came out, I had to rush to the bathroom, and pretend I was washing my face.

I forget the name of the movie, but the beginning starts with the Texas A&M Drill team doing a serious exercise for their entire rifle drill. A little tear of pride and patriotism just welled up out of nowhere. That team has more discipline than almost any unit here and abroad.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I can't even think about the death scene in "Braveheart" without getting a well of emotion (and the later scene when Robert the Bruce pulls the tattered peice of fabric out of his gauntlet - when I saw that I just freakin' lost it).

edit to add: We Were Soldiers.

Powerful stuff. Great Cinema.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Sure, why not. *Pulls guy card out of wallet*

The Bridges of Madison County. Especially the scene near the end when years later Francesca (Meryl Streep) receives the package with all of Robert's (Clint Eastwood) stuff in it and you know he has passed away. :( Got to me anyways.
Don

Here's to friends!